This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Aliens Colonial Marines fans......... 2hrs of gameplay

#1killakPosted 2/5/2013 8:13:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-h2Gx1CHhQ

IGN did a Live broadcast of combined single player (i think it's the entire first level) and multiplayer, over 2 glorious hours.

I normally wouldn't entertain such a thing, but this games been kept under wraps, extremely well, and i've been waiting for an aliens game that felt like the movie, since the freebie I got for C64, on Ace magazine

If you can't contain your excitement.....check this s***
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
#2SixSixSevenEighPosted 2/5/2013 8:14:51 AM
You honestly think people haven't already watched it or are aware of it?

...Seriously?
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678
#3thesnoopmeisterPosted 2/5/2013 8:16:04 AM
After the long wait they release it a week after DS3.
#4secondhand1Posted 2/5/2013 8:16:15 AM
Can't wait.
---
The inherent idiocy of youth often outweighs its many advantages.
#5este914Posted 2/5/2013 8:16:15 AM
People will obviously bash it for 'looking like a 90s game' and 'the graphics are teh sux' or whatever but if the gameplay is top notch then I am in, day 1 buy no doubt.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#6killak(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:16:20 AM

...Seriously?

Wow, you must have a Cerebro in your home or something. Why answer like a f***ing ass....seriously
---
Caller: Do you have this game, "i wanna f*** your mother?"
Me (At EB Games): No, but we do have 'Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader' *click*
#7jubjub360Posted 2/5/2013 8:17:58 AM
killak posted...

...Seriously?

Wow, you must have a Cerebro in your home or something. Why answer like a f***ing ass....seriously

This. I didn't know about it and I'm the biggest fanboy of the series. Good find killak.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:5~ ~ Number of fans:11~
#8killak(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:18:36 AM
After the long wait they release it a week after DS3.

After swearing at randy pitchford, i'm glad that he wasn't lying to me. It's real, and it's here. I couldn't care if it was a month away

Can't wait.

*high fives*

People will obviously bash it for 'looking like a 90s game' and 'the graphics are teh sux' or whatever but if the gameplay is top notch then I am in, day 1 buy no doubt.

I thought some of the cinematic visuals were sub par compared to other AAA titles out there, but god damn they smashed the atmosphere. Watching that dropship get lowered, was like watching the movie. I'm waiting for my download of it to finish (the broadcast, not the game) and I hope you get a first person dropship ride, as opposed to a cutscene.
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#9DarkSymbiotePosted 2/5/2013 8:20:20 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10RahzarXPosted 2/5/2013 8:20:22 AM
Holy crap this game looks phenomenal. Still getting the superior Wii U version though.

Not tryin to troll.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."