This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Aliens Colonial Marines fans......... 2hrs of gameplay

#31SixSixSevenEighPosted 2/5/2013 9:11:58 AM
Shy420 posted...
SixSixSevenEigh posted...
Shy420 posted...
You honestly think people haven't already watched it or are aware of it?

...Seriously?

Typical.

Thanks TC I was aware of the game and am looking forward to it but I didn't know there was a live stream of it. Not everyone who games has the time to hunt down every little bit of info on a game. Some peolple just have that much time on their hands.

Because it takes so long to search "Aliens: Colonial Marines" on Google.

A tad insecure, are we?

That's my point I don't do searches for games I plan on getting. What's the point I already want the game.

Do you have a clue as to what the word insecure means? If so please tell me what I said that would make me sound the slightest insecure. I challenge you to point something out that's insecure.

Unlike a lot of you kids, I value my money.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678
#32OrangeSchweesePosted 2/5/2013 9:13:19 AM
^we've got a badass over here.
#33killak(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:17:53 AM
ooh, he's calling me a kid.

We can wrap this up, now. He's missed a whole bunch of levels and gone straight for the sewer.
---
Me - http://tinyurl.com/bslf5na
#34Shy420Posted 2/5/2013 11:04:21 AM
Shy420 posted...
Shy420 posted...
You honestly think people haven't already watched it or are aware of it?

...Seriously?

Typical.

Thanks TC I was aware of the game and am looking forward to it but I didn't know there was a live stream of it. Not everyone who games has the time to hunt down every little bit of info on a game. Some peolple just have that much time on their hands.

Because it takes so long to search "Aliens: Colonial Marines" on Google.

A tad insecure, are we?

That's my point I don't do searches for games I plan on getting. What's the point I already want the game.

Do you have a clue as to what the word insecure means? If so please tell me what I said that would make me sound the slightest insecure. I challenge you to point something out that's insecure.

Unlike a lot of you kids, I value my money.

Well I guess you could have a point there if there weren't already gameplay footage out there. But hey that is great you take your time every day to scour the internet to find any new sliver of info for a game you're interested in. To each their own.

But I do see you avoided pointing out my insecurities.

Lastly unlike you kids I make enough that 60$ wont bankrupt me.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#35flintzPosted 2/6/2013 8:59:47 AM
hey killak do you know if the game has classes for marines in campaign? And skill trees for each?

Im thinking borderlands
---
"Hans! Look alive! Take the helm! We'll show that fishbowl thing how real men of the sea retreat!" -Captain of the Thames, Xenogears
#36JohnHitman47Posted 2/6/2013 9:03:01 AM
Holy sh.. this game looks great, too bad i used all money to pre order other games.
---
Love good shooters and horror.
#37shawnmckPosted 2/6/2013 9:58:52 AM
I'm curious to know how the Wii-U version is going to turn out.
#38work_a_holicPosted 2/6/2013 10:03:04 AM
I want to watch it so bad, but I don't want any of this spoiled for me.
#39thetrixter99Posted 2/6/2013 10:10:53 AM
killak posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-h2Gx1CHhQ

IGN did a Live broadcast of combined single player (i think it's the entire first level) and multiplayer, over 2 glorious hours.

The graphics were spectacular, the lighting was very cool, the sounds apparently are imerssive and really I am 100% picking this up after that demo, and I love the multi player playing as an xeno oh sh#t yeah
---
Just when you think you have it all figured out you been tricked :)
#40JonvandammPosted 2/6/2013 10:29:37 AM
Thanks for sharing Killak. I watched about 15 mins before turning it off, as not to spoil anything. In the meantime between now and next week, I'll get ready by watching Aliens, and trying to find my BDU's from the Marine Corps, so I can play in character, lol. :-D
---
http://youtu.be/iDlISIMyx04