This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How big is your gaming backlog - games you own and plan to play, but haven't got

#1moniewitchPosted 2/5/2013 9:25:25 AM
gotten around to yet. This is about the poll of the day.

Anyone know anyone that really has not played 100 of their own games yet? Over 100 - I think I may have a problem %7.55 percent said this. Is this true?

I'm one of the ones that has 1-5 games I own that have not played yet. How about everyone else?

I don't see how 1796 people have not played 100 games yet that they own.

Anyone? Thanks
---
Jesus is our best friend & savior
#2nihilist212Posted 2/5/2013 9:27:34 AM
I can believe it. I'm sure those are people who have a job but still live at home and have no other bills and responsibilities, so they just buy game after game after game.

On a side note, my backlog consists of AC: Revelations, the Mass Effect Trilogy, and Shadows of the Damned. I need to start clearing them out before my preorders start coming in.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#3toadiemanPosted 2/5/2013 9:28:14 AM
7 games that I haven't played.
---
PSN: toadieman
#4HaloODSTDPosted 2/5/2013 9:28:49 AM
1... (NHL 12)
---
GT: Jessica Jung xo
PSN: Rutgers Student
#5echa_OnePosted 2/5/2013 9:30:26 AM
Disgaea 3 and Rune Factory only. I'm halfway in Rune Factory (about 50 hours) but it's boring. Gonna be 3 backlogs soon, I just ordered Kingdom of Amalur for $15.
---
There is a board for RPG, you know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else
#6moniewitch(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:30:58 AM
I cannot believe 100 games.

But the games I have that have not played yet due to my Playstation 3 being stolen is Catherine, Yakuza 3, Sly Cooper colleciton, and Dragon Age 2 all for the Playstation 3
---
Jesus is our best friend & savior
#7regsantotomasPosted 2/5/2013 9:36:42 AM
It's a bit of a poorly worded poll which isn't atypical on GFAQ.

You also have to account for people simply selecting the most outlandish option just because they can.

If I were to list the games that I haven't finished or plan to eventually get around to, it would be over 100 - games I own that I haven't played at all - maybe 5 or 6
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#8killakPosted 2/5/2013 9:39:25 AM
Games in my collection that i've played......all
Games that I have finished.......not all
Games that I intend to finish........ none. If I finish a game, it's because it hooked me.

Unfortunately, the traditional definition expressed on this board, is a backlog is unfinished games that you intend to finish.

So technically, backlog is 0, despite it being

https://picasaweb.google.com/116342265272524587231/Setup?authkey=Gv1sRgCOz_zfzX492eowE
---
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots
#9killakPosted 2/5/2013 9:40:13 AM
well, it seems that this is the first backlog topic to share my view.

Kudos to you, TC.

Kudos
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
#10glory of power metalPosted 2/5/2013 10:04:26 AM
It's easy for games to accumulate. I currently have roughly 30-40 games I own but haven't played. It comes from buying most of the Humble Indie Bundles and just generally accumulating things through Steam sales and occasionally PSN. If I see a game under $5 that I'm remotely interested in I'll buy it. So of my 30-40 games maybe 10 or so are full retail titles, but if I kept this trend up for a while it wouldn't be hard to accumulate 100 unplayed games in a few years.
---
i7-950 3.4GHz | GeForce GTX 285 | 16 GB DDR3 | NEC 2490WUXi 1920x1200
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher