This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst videogame developer / publisher companies this gen?

#1Cosmic_CoyotePosted 2/5/2013 10:37:40 AM(edited)
Worst developer / publisher companies this gen? - Results (84 votes)
Crapcom
22.62% (19 votes)
EA
23.81% (20 votes)
Activision
14.29% (12 votes)
Team Ninja
4.76% (4 votes)
Sega
3.57% (3 votes)
Square-Enix
17.86% (15 votes)
Nintendo
1.19% (1 votes)
Sony
1.19% (1 votes)
Microsoft
4.76% (4 votes)
Ninja Theory
5.95% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Worst developer / publisher companies this gen?

My vote may not be very popular (that is why I donīt put the option there) but for me is SPIKE.

Use dto be the best developer of DB games and all was wonderful till DBZ BT3, then something happened and they sold themselves to mediocrity and DBGT haters, so they made the horrible and slow Ranging Blast Series, then a rock-paper-scissors game and finally a Kinect game... you canīt go lower than that as a developer.

Obviously my second one would go to Crapcom, for countless offenses to the consumers (Megaman series, on disc DLC, RE, SFxT, BBA Megaman, DmC, Vanilla MvsC3, and a big ETC....)

And mark my words... Platinum Studios (P*) is slowly getting there, they just showed their true colors of doutchebaggery with Anarchy Reigns, and it is just the start.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#2theatrical_catPosted 2/5/2013 10:39:39 AM
Square Enix. They basically ruined Final Fantasy for 90% of it's fans (even though I'm not one of them) and turned Kingdom Hearts into a handheld-only series, most of which are terrible. I can't be less happy with them.
---
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
#3Excuse_MePosted 2/5/2013 10:40:31 AM
Gonna have to go with crapcom

on disk dlc

RE6

DmC

Megaman Fiasco

etc.
#4ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/5/2013 10:42:24 AM
Voted Activision, but Capcom is a very VERY close 2nd
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#5GradyHooverPosted 2/5/2013 10:44:19 AM
Anyone who votes for Ninja Theory hasn't played many games or has terrible, reprehensible taste and doesn't deserve video games. I don't know why they're even on the list.

Anyway, the correct answers aren't on the poll, so let me help you out: The worst developer of the generation is Data Design Interactive, and the worst publisher is AQ Interactive.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#6Cosmic_Coyote(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:48:25 AM
GradyHoover posted...
Anyone who votes for Ninja Theory hasn't played many games or has terrible, reprehensible taste and doesn't deserve video games. I don't know why they're even on the list.

Anyway, the correct answers aren't on the poll, so let me help you out: The worst developer of the generation is Data Design Interactive, and the worst publisher is AQ Interactive.

Donīt know them

what projects are they involved into?

Also I included Ninja Theory because letīs be honest they had been doutches against DMC fans lately, other than that I am cool with Heavenly Sword and Enslaved
---
#7IamthekuzalolPosted 2/5/2013 10:51:34 AM
Crapcom easily.
#8BeatItUpRightPosted 2/5/2013 10:54:11 AM
Sqaure-Enix has been awful, truly, truly awful.

Only two games come to mind, DXHR and Sleeping Dogs... apart from that, in this entire 7 year odd generation, haven't touched anything to do with that company.

At least Capcom gave us the first Lost Planet and Dead Rising, not to mention the brilliant SFIV.
---
Intel Pentium Pro @155mhz - 2MB 3dfx Voodoo Graphics - 4x 16MB SIMM ram - 32k Modem - Windows 98
#9GradyHooverPosted 2/5/2013 10:54:14 AM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
GradyHoover posted...

Donīt know them

what projects are they involved into?

Data Design Interactive created a huge load of Wii shovelware. Since the Wii is technically part of "this" generation, I had to give them a no-prize.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_Design_Interactive

Publisher was hard to think of, but I went with AQ Interactive for giving us Vampire Rain and Bullet Witch, plus the European release of The Grudge for Wii.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#10Cosmic_Coyote(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:21:04 AM
GradyHoover posted...
Data Design Interactive created a huge load of Wii shovelware. Since the Wii is technically part of "this" generation, I had to give them a no-prize.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_Design_Interactive

Publisher was hard to think of, but I went with AQ Interactive for giving us Vampire Rain and Bullet Witch, plus the European release of The Grudge for Wii.

But but I liked Bullet Witch and Vampire Rain....
---