This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is considering "giving up" on gaming after this current generation?

#71archizzyPosted 2/7/2013 7:58:47 AM(edited)
Been gaming regularly over 30 years now and loving it more and more as time moves on.

I just truly hope that even a small percentage of the people who do nothing but whine and troll this board and claim they will be/ or are done with gaming (not you TC) actually do quit gaming and stop coming here.

Of course that is doubtful as you already have a person a little ways up that admits to not really gaming anymore so he just spends his time on here whining about everything.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#72EricCraptonPosted 2/7/2013 8:05:43 AM
People complaining about people complaining..
---
Terrible, take a lap.
#73Mavado 2 NitaraPosted 2/7/2013 9:40:07 AM
este914 posted...
I truly doubt I will purchase any of the next gen consoles.... I simply dont have time to play like I used to. There is no reason for me to justify purchasing in the near future. Besides, my backlog is quite enormous so I will be busy with what I currently have for quite some time.

Honestly, this. Also if next gen is going to be about games like COD, RE6, DmC, FFXIII saga, similar boring experiences, casualization and ridiculous rip-off DLC (even though I have bought plenty..), then I'm really in no rush at all. I have a large enough backlog to complete, and a library of games I am very happy with. I'd also be happy to let the memories of particular franchises die peacefully, rather than witness and experience their further lazy, boring debasement/mutilation.
---
Do you like our owl?
http://www.backloggery.com/monstresacre
#74jammiesPosted 2/7/2013 9:49:01 AM
I'm not decided. I think gaming takes more of my time than I should probably let it. Maybe it's time to pull the reigns and just be happy with what I've got.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx