This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Got an email from sony saying "be the first to know"

#1X_ULTIMA_XPosted 2/5/2013 11:24:42 AM
Its regarding the event on the 20th i think this pretty much confirms this is the ps4. Anyone else got the email?
---
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012
#2William_18Posted 2/5/2013 11:27:52 AM
It confirms nothing and a lot of people got one.
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
#3KenauePosted 2/5/2013 11:30:21 AM
I hope it's a PS4 announcement....but I wouldn't put it past Sony to use an event to announce a new firmware update, just because Sony loves to troll people.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#4PangLaPosted 2/5/2013 11:37:27 AM
Kenaue posted...
I hope it's a PS4 announcement....but I wouldn't put it past Sony to use an event to announce a new firmware update, just because Sony loves to troll people.

When have they troll people? The last two events they had like this was to announce the Vita and PS3...
#5OmegaBladesPosted 2/5/2013 11:44:25 AM
PangLa posted...
Kenaue posted...

When have they troll people? The last two events they had like this was to announce the Vita and PS3...

So...It will be the slim and lite vita then? Made with cheaper parts and a price drop?
---
Steam, PSN, XBL & Nintendo ID: OmegaBlades
3DS: 1032-1408-2462
#6private400Posted 2/5/2013 11:44:55 AM
Kenaue posted...

um just so you know

bringing all your investors and half the worlds game journalists together for a conference plus the millions streaming it live "just to troll them " is a very very VERY BAD idea .

You might as well give every person who enters a gun and then have Kaz stand on stage with a board that reads "please shoot me".

its the PS4 reveal , don't doubt it.
---
you don't really know a woman 'til you've had a strong drink and a fistfight with her. - nord wisdom from utgherd the unbroken
#7Emerald_MeliosPosted 2/6/2013 2:50:02 PM
Could Sony be using this fanfare to reveal they sold SCEI to Nintendo?