This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

people that bought a PS3 to play versus13 are gonna be pissed!!!

#11majin nemesisPosted 2/5/2013 1:53:37 PM(edited)
rumors are rumors
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#12anonymous46773Posted 2/5/2013 1:43:37 PM
steker16 posted...
anyone who bought an entire system for a game that has almost no actual information deserves to be pissed and dissapointed

---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#13pokemon_45_79_1Posted 2/5/2013 1:44:34 PM
Come on board use your heads for once and think you really think it is true.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#14The_BonesPosted 2/5/2013 1:52:00 PM
Terotrous posted...
Just imagine how annoyed the people who bought a PS4 for this game are going to be when it doesn't end up coming out at all.

lol. This is really just speculation that anyone could have come up with. Everyone has already been speculating that the Versus XIII title would be dropped so all they really came up with was some vague date that sounds believable.
#15TelekiNoctisPosted 2/5/2013 3:33:46 PM
So in other words, FFvs13 will be ruined much like FF13 was. We all know S-E is going to ruin it some way or another. If it does go to the PS4 then you can expect yet another mediocre Final Fantasy. Duke Nukem Forever style.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iJ8BI.gif
#16crazyman32Posted 2/5/2013 3:44:37 PM
OtakuGamera posted...
source from a neogaf poster, so reliable

Yeah that site is a haven for trolls like many other game sites and it's hardly a lock.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.