This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sly: Thieves in Time is the best Sly Cooper game yet

#1Dark World RulerPosted 2/5/2013 2:32:30 PM
The gameplay and level design is fantastic, seriously it has been so long where I have seen a 3D platformer do platforming so well. Not oly that but the game's pacing is great, it keeps you entertained with enough variety and new missions where it doesnt feel tedious like past Slys.

The game just excels in every area, it's damn fun and looks nice and vibrant. The only slight annoyance I had was two mini-games used the DualShock 3's motion controls which I didnt like but it was hardly a problem.

Sly 4 is better than any Ratchet game by the way, it's a real 3D platformer
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#2denniedarkoPosted 2/5/2013 2:57:21 PM
The motion controls make me want it less. I don't understand why they feel the need to add them in.

Not that it matters to me to much, as I still need to play through the HD collection of the other three.
---
Now Playing: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Halo (series)
Last Played: Halo Reach (8/10), Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (7/10), Halo 2 (9/10)
#3Dark World Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:17:21 PM
denniedarko posted...
The motion controls make me want it less. I don't understand why they feel the need to add them in.

Not that it matters to me to much, as I still need to play through the HD collection of the other three.

The motion controls were just for two mini-games that lasted around a minute, the other mini-games didnt use motion controls or any other parts of the game. The game is fantastic, trust me this is a game well worth it
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#4denniedarkoPosted 2/5/2013 3:18:55 PM
Dark World Ruler posted...
denniedarko posted...

The motion controls were just for two mini-games that lasted around a minute, the other mini-games didnt use motion controls or any other parts of the game. The game is fantastic, trust me this is a game well worth it

---
Now Playing: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Halo (series)
Last Played: Halo Reach (8/10), Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (7/10), Halo 2 (9/10)
#5FiendingHardPosted 2/5/2013 3:29:15 PM
I bought it simply because I love platformers. Can't get enough of them.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Doom 3 BFG, Fire Emblem Awakening, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.