This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pick the Final Fantasy that I replay

#1NeatNatePosted 2/5/2013 4:29:04 PM
Your choice, sir/ madame? - Results (34 votes)
FFVII
23.53% (8 votes)
FFIX
47.06% (16 votes)
FFT: WotL
29.41% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I've been in a gaming slump for a few months now. Shoot, I've been slumping for years; I suppose a gaming hibernation might be a more apt description of the situation right now. Anyway, these were 3 of my favorite games that got me into gaming back when they came out. With them being on sale on PSN, I'm going to replay one on my PSP coming up. Which one do I pick? I like all 3 equally, so there's no wrong choice, some posters' personal opinions aside.

Note: I haven't played the WotL remake, only the original FFT, so keep that in mind if that sways your vote.
---
Nate.
Pax Utopia
#2squall1981Posted 2/5/2013 4:31:00 PM
these type of topics annoy me, why would you need some strangers telling you what to play? i seriously doubt you would listen anyway, you are going to just play whatever game you feel like.

these type of topics are just cluttering message boards
---
trolls and fanboys are the same just working on different ends of the spectrum.
#3SegavsCapcomPosted 2/5/2013 4:32:06 PM
I recommend IX. It's aged better than VII.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#4DefYouthPosted 2/5/2013 4:34:36 PM
I recently played the FFT remake for the first time and had a blast.
---
Well, if I'm going to hell, I'm going there playing the piano. - Jerry Lee Lewis
#5AssaultMonkey9Posted 2/5/2013 4:35:45 PM
IMO, the game you should be playing is FF4: that and 10 are the best in the series IMO
---
Now Playing: Black Ops 2, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, FTL, Hitman, AC3, RE6
PSN: AssaultMonkey150
#6NeatNate(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:36:37 PM
squall1981 posted...
these type of topics annoy me, why would you need some strangers telling you what to play? i seriously doubt you would listen anyway, you are going to just play whatever game you feel like.

these type of topics are just cluttering message boards

Read my original post. I like all three games the same and am in the mood for some nostalgia. It honestly doesn't matter to me which I play. I wouldn't have made the poll if I didn't plan to use the results.
---
Nate.
Pax Utopia
#7NeatNate(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:37:20 PM
AssaultMonkey9 posted...
IMO, the game you should be playing is FF4: that and 10 are the best in the series IMO

I've recently replayed both of those, so that's why neither was in the options.
---
Nate.
Pax Utopia
#8ZHolyMadmanPosted 2/5/2013 5:07:59 PM
These are my top 3 FF games (well, the original Tactics...), and I'd say IX. I re-played all 3 of these last year and IX was easily the most fun.
---
ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY POST.
#9nihilist212Posted 2/5/2013 5:09:44 PM
I vote 7, as it's my favorite. But either that or 9 and you can't go wrong.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#10NeatNate(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:19:31 PM
And we have a winner! IX it is. I'll buy a copy of FFTWotL to play at some point since it's on sale and I only own the original, but I only plan on rebuying 1 port of a game I have on PS, so IX it is. That'll also be the one I play. Thanks for the votes!
---
Nate.
Pax Utopia