This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did you buy sly 4?

#1andizzle29662Posted 2/5/2013 5:34:30 PM
I'm picking it up this week, what are your thoughts on it?
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!
#2GoatJugSoupPosted 2/5/2013 5:46:16 PM
My thoughts are that I didn't realise it was that time already and so had forgotten it was so close to being released. I won't be able to pick it up till payday next week now -_-
---
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken
#3arstosPosted 2/5/2013 5:51:39 PM
I didn't, the wife got me a copy for my birthday though. Need to finish off sly 3 before I start it, only at about 20%
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, CS:GO, UTIII
#4Big_Boss9293Posted 2/5/2013 5:51:44 PM
I just picked it up and must say I'm enjoying myself. It is pretty simple, not too challenging but the general vibe of the game is really cool. I played the demo and liked it, I never owned any of the previous titles. I also have a Vita so with cross buy and the price drop at $39.99, great deal!
---
Jesus Is Lord
#5FiendingHardPosted 2/5/2013 6:01:22 PM(edited)
Big_Boss9293 posted...
I just picked it up and must say I'm enjoying myself. It is pretty simple, not too challenging but the general vibe of the game is really cool. I played the demo and liked it, I never owned any of the previous titles. I also have a Vita so with cross buy and the price drop at $39.99, great deal!

Shame on you, go play the HD Collection first.

On-topic: Just got home with my copy. Its hard for me to say no to a good platformer (Actual platformer, not that fake garbage in Uncharted and Assassin's Creed)
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Doom 3 BFG, Fire Emblem Awakening, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.
#6RayconPosted 2/5/2013 6:13:25 PM
No way. Only Sly I REALLY enjoyed was Sly 1. It's only been downhill from there...
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#7nihilist212Posted 2/5/2013 6:14:08 PM
I didn't, but I've never played a single Sly game.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#8mmpepsiPosted 2/5/2013 6:16:42 PM
nihilist212 posted...

Get started. Sly Collection was made for people like you.

Or just jump into Sly 4. It tries to go over the story up to that point.
#9nihilist212Posted 2/5/2013 6:18:33 PM
mmpepsi posted...
nihilist212 posted...

Get started. Sly Collection was made for people like you.

Or just jump into Sly 4. It tries to go over the story up to that point.

I'm incapable of such things. If a game is part of a series, I have to play them in order. I'm weird that way. I'm thinking of picking up the Sly collection later this year though and trying it out. Most likely during the summer, since the games I want so far this year are all spring releases.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#10assassin243Posted 2/5/2013 6:20:08 PM
yes and im enjoying it so far.... though i hate that it demands the sixaxis to be used