This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Couldn't find but about free games from PS+

#1lechaflanPosted 2/5/2013 5:48:18 PM
Alright I don't plan to resubscribe for PS+ and I'm wondering something about some of the free games I got from +. So I'm going through my games and there are some games that when I press triangle -> Information -> scroll down, it says it'll expire...and the other batch of free games don't give any indication of expiring.

Examples:
Super Street Fighter 4 AE: expires the day my subscription ends
Guardians of Middle Earth that I think just became free today doesn't show Starts, Expires, Remaining Time rows.
Jetpack Joyride: Remaining Time says 'no time limit'

So is it safe to say I won't lose Jetpack Joyride when my subscription expires and for games with the same description as GoME (with no Starts, Expires, or Remaining Time rows)?
---
http://cosplay.com/member/128253 (P4's Swagima)
10. BoF3 9. P4A 8. CoD4 7. SMarioW 6. MMV 5. BBCSE 4. ShiningForce2 3. MM8 2. Xenogears 1. SPuzzleFighter2T
#2cycledancePosted 2/5/2013 5:52:24 PM
jetpack is free
guardians reverts to trial
#3gtaking5Posted 2/5/2013 5:53:57 PM(edited)
Jetpack Joyride wont expire because it's a free to play game for everyone.

Anything you get with PS+ will expire. Doesn't matter if has an expiry date or not. Once your subscription runs out, you can't play them unless you resubscribe. For games without an expiry date in the information section, they have an unlock pass. So the expiration date is stored in your services list under Account Management instead. Like cycledance said, games with an unlock pass revert to the trial.
---
Oh how you want it, youíre begging for it
But you canít have it even if you tried
#4lechaflan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:55:56 PM
Ahh thank you both for the clarification!
---
http://cosplay.com/member/128253 (P4's Swagima)
10. BoF3 9. P4A 8. CoD4 7. SMarioW 6. MMV 5. BBCSE 4. ShiningForce2 3. MM8 2. Xenogears 1. SPuzzleFighter2T