This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony already said no Playstation 4 announcement until Microsoft announces...

#1dcamp27Posted 2/5/2013 6:52:04 PM
Sony already said no Playstation 4 announcement until Microsoft announces what their next console will be. So why is everyone anticipating a PS4 announcement on February 20? There is going to be a lot of disappointed people on February 21 when they still haven't heard any news about the PS4.
#2Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/5/2013 6:53:50 PM(edited)
ITT: Businesses are trustworthy and never lie
#3DefYouthPosted 2/5/2013 6:55:41 PM
Yes, this is set in stone. Sony swore by the river Styx.
---
Well, if I'm going to hell, I'm going there playing the piano. - Jerry Lee Lewis
#4dcamp27(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:56:45 PM
Of course Microsoft fanboys like Michael Pachter want Sony to announce the PS4 first, so that Microsoft can take that information and promise something better later and steal Sony's thunder.
#5enigma2274Posted 2/5/2013 6:56:56 PM
Sony also said they would fully support the Vita.
---
PS3: Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4
#6dcamp27(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:01:43 PM
enigma2274 posted...
Sony also said they would fully support the Vita.

Right, that's why February 20th event will be to announce new Vita games. It has nothing to do with the Playstation 4. The Playstation 4 rumors are brought on by Microsoft fanboys.
#7brycemorrPosted 2/5/2013 7:04:14 PM
Feb 20th Im guess will be to state we have a new mission. GAIKAI for the PS3 and the PS Vita will be announced and a whole new refined remote play system for the Vita.

PS4 would be a welcome treat but my guess is that Sony wont announce the PS4 until March after Microsoft has their conference or whatever.

Remeber Feb 21st is the One Year Aniversery for the Vita to be out in the States and EU. The conference will be for the Vita.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#8dcamp27(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:06:25 PM
brycemorr posted...
Feb 20th Im guess will be to state we have a new mission. GAIKAI for the PS3 and the PS Vita will be announced and a whole new refined remote play system for the Vita.

PS4 would be a welcome treat but my guess is that Sony wont announce the PS4 until March after Microsoft has their conference or whatever.

Remeber Feb 21st is the One Year Aniversery for the Vita to be out in the States and EU. The conference will be for the Vita.

I totally agree. These Xbots have stooped to new lows by saying that the Playstation 4 will be announced. Ha! They wish...
#9Seifer_usPosted 2/5/2013 7:33:47 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
ITT: Businesses are trustworthy and never lie

Yet people seem completely content to take random internet speculation at face value. Hmm... pick your poison, I suppose.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#10Rob_the_NinjaPosted 2/5/2013 7:35:46 PM
Mindgames.

You say you won't make the first move, THEN YOU MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!
---
http://i.imgur.com/ARxIB.gif