This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is Ni No Kuni of of the best RPGs this gen?

#21PHEEliNUXPosted 2/6/2013 2:33:28 AM
of of the best?

One of the best? Yeah
The best? Hell no
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#22IamthekuzalolPosted 2/6/2013 2:35:20 AM
Maybe but that's not saying much though.
#23mmpepsiPosted 2/6/2013 2:41:52 AM
JuanZolo posted...
mmpepsi posted...
Best ones this gen are the XIII games, Star Ocean TLH International and The Last Story.

Ni No Kuni is somewhere under those.

Are you kidding? The Last Story is great, i'll give you that, but Star Ocean is the absolute worst JRPG I have ever played. FFXIII is not as bad as the haters would lead you to believe, but it's just a kind of good game.

Don't know why you think it's so bad. Has one of the most fun and enjoyable battle systems out of any RPG I've played.
#24deadmarvPosted 2/6/2013 10:21:29 AM
No. Not by a longshot.
---
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.
#25true_gamer80Posted 2/6/2013 10:30:20 AM(edited)
So is Ni No Kuni of of the best RPGs this gen?

of cuorse not, all the reviews mean nothing as they are al payed off and only sheep follow reviews(right GF lol), you can also simply mash X through the majoroity of th game and going by GF absurd standards, even if its optional and its your choice to play one way even if other ways are possible, if you can mash X, the game sucks...right users of GF lol...or is this just another case of applying nonsense to one thing and completely ignoring the same complants for something else lol? Also its heavily borriwing elements from othr games so its nothing but a rippoff blah blah blah...the usual negative whining hate most here spew out lol....I love GF lol, so confused, so lost, so negative and hateful you simply cannot praise anything without contradicting the staggering amount of negativety and nonsense around here.

You can make a whole list of things ppl hate on other games around here for and very easily apply them to NNK but its GF..where nothing makes sense, contradictions are normal everyda thing lol

You can mash X, doesnt matter if you dont have to, if you can mash X it sucks....huundreds of you say this all the time with other games yet....not a word about it with NNK...odd lol
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#26SigmaHacielPosted 2/6/2013 10:27:44 AM
kel25 posted...
I would say that it is among the best but that is really not saying much this generation.

THIS.

I mean, it is a nice solid game, but if we weren't starved for the traditional style, NOBODY would give a crap.

It doesn't have enough Ghibli, and it is far and away a watered down DQ8.
#27SigmaHacielPosted 2/6/2013 10:30:04 AM
JuanZolo posted...
mmpepsi posted...
Best ones this gen are the XIII games, Star Ocean TLH International and The Last Story.

Ni No Kuni is somewhere under those.

Are you kidding? The Last Story is great, i'll give you that, but Star Ocean is the absolute worst JRPG I have ever played. FFXIII is not as bad as the haters would lead you to believe, but it's just a kind of good game.

No it isn't. TLS was the worst RPG we've had in recent years.

SO4 was an agreed point tho.

And 13 was a travesty of an RPG. It and TLS need to fight eachother for crown of worst RPG in gaming. Alongside DA2.
#28Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/6/2013 11:01:18 AM
It's one of the best RPGs of the best RPG generation of all time, and one of the all time best RPGs.

*FINAL FANTASY XIII was good.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world