This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the oldest/most put off game in your backlog?

#21GingaritoPosted 2/6/2013 1:20:08 AM
fadeca posted...
Metal Gear Solid 4 <puts up flame shield>, i brought the game two years ago, but the long cut scenes is what turned me off, i decided two put it away until i cleared most of my backlog, never got back to it.

The long cut scenes make that game go from great to good. At one point I fell asleep and when i woke up 20+ minutes later the cut scene was still going i was just shaking my head. As for the question id say dead island I do intend to get back on it
---
Currently playing - Far Cry 3 , WWE 13 , Blops 2
Good kid , M.A.A.D City
#22Merc123Posted 2/6/2013 2:47:47 AM
lol, i got Valkyria Chronicles too. I am going through it now though. I am on Chapter 9 or 10. I am planning on beating it though.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#23X-iiLoopiiPosted 2/6/2013 2:55:00 AM
.Hack Vol. 4 beat the three previous but lost the memory card so don't wanna redo everything from the first three to get all rare items and go on to the next cause i reall hate starting with the crappy equipment.

Spent 4 years just trying to get part 4 too hard game to come by.
#24Johnny BlaquePosted 2/6/2013 4:38:48 AM
wsoldier182 posted...
FF8, I've had that game in one form or another (PC or PS1) for about 9 years now. I've never got any more that a few hours into it.

I had VIII for PS1 for the same amount of time. It was looking to be the first rpg I've ever beaten. And then I got to the end of Disc 3(I think) and was trying to grind for lvls and Guardian Forces and it just got too hard and boring. Damn Cactus! I spent and hour fighting it and it ran away before the killing blow. That's when I threw the game down and walked away. lol

Also even earlier than that game, I've still yet to unlock all the characters and see every ending for Bushido Blade 2 and it's one of my favorite fighting games ever(alongside the first). I recently re-bought it a few years ago.
#25YggdrasillePosted 2/6/2013 4:41:27 AM
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.
---
Playing: Ni No Kuni, DOA5 (PS3), Dragon's Dogma (PS3), Tales of Vesperia (PS3), Persona 4 Golden; Waiting for: Naruto SUNS 3, Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia
#26angry_cowtipperPosted 2/6/2013 5:10:04 AM
Resonance of Fate
---
Far Cry 3, Don't Starve (PC), AC3 (PS3), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)
#27osboesPosted 2/6/2013 5:11:08 AM
The Mummy Returns. Never did get far with it.
#28RioichiCooperPosted 2/6/2013 5:12:08 AM
Zelda II. I'll be amazed if I ever beat that game.
---
If your accuracy is over 10%, you're trying too hard.