This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OMG Dead Space 3 is AMAZING!

#1enigma2274Posted 2/5/2013 9:41:35 PM
This game has been badass from the start, and anyone who thinks it's no longer horror has nothing to worry about, especially if you've got a headset for the fantastic sound design. I've already caught myself jumping. I never jumped at DS2. The creepy sounds in game have you pulling your gun and checking all around you for enemies. It's insane how freaking cool this game is.
If you are on the fence about whether to buy it, just do it and thank me later. You'll be doing yourself a favor as a gamer.
---
PS3: Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4
#2crazyman32Posted 2/5/2013 10:00:01 PM
Yeah it's amazing indeed well worth buying.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#3professional gamerPosted 2/5/2013 10:01:44 PM
Hear, hear.
---
PSN: Profess-Gamer
#4FiendingHardPosted 2/5/2013 10:02:26 PM
Just curious, have you played the first two in the series?
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Doom 3 BFG, Fire Emblem Awakening, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.
#5_Shikoba_Posted 2/5/2013 10:17:26 PM
Agree'd. I picked it up on pc today (where I own DS 1 and 2 as well) and I was a bit concerned but after playing it I can safely say I am very much enjoying it just like I enjoyed the first two. It really is amazing and a lot of fun.
---
Nintendo Network: Shikoba
PSN: Bad_Brains
#6enigma2274(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:18:27 PM
FiendingHard posted...
Just curious, have you played the first two in the series?

Yes I have. After about 3 hours of 3, I think I like it possibly better than DS2.
---
#7enigma2274(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:55:08 PM
bump
---
#8TheMcKnightMarePosted 2/5/2013 10:58:55 PM
enigma2274 posted...
This game has been badass from the start, and anyone who thinks it's no longer horror has nothing to worry about, especially if you've got a headset for the fantastic sound design. I've already caught myself jumping. I never jumped at DS2. The creepy sounds in game have you pulling your gun and checking all around you for enemies. It's insane how freaking cool this game is.
If you are on the fence about whether to buy it, just do it and thank me later. You'll be doing yourself a favor as a gamer.

Truth..
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare
#9LuciferTerrorPosted 2/5/2013 11:12:33 PM
I personally have enjoyed its demo, but I am wondering about something..Not entirely sure whether or not I've got the picture here, but does the game offer more freedom this time around? I mean, in terms of exploration. I just didn't get the impression that the levels are as linear as the predecessors.
---
~Top four games I have played thus far: Deadly Premonition, Wayfarer of the time, Witcher 2 and Skyrim.
#10OrangeSchweesePosted 2/5/2013 11:16:27 PM
I keep going back to the main menu to hear that theme play