This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OMG Dead Space 3 is AMAZING!

#11IChangedMyNamePosted 2/6/2013 12:27:46 AM
Playing a different game than me man, I've yet to even experience cheap scares.

Curious, are you playing w/ a friend or solo? I'm playing Co-op first time through and its not scary at all. Similar to a sci-fi action movie to me. Great game, some of the controls kinda piss me off but otherwise good.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#12enigma2274(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:17:57 AM
IChangedMyName posted...
Playing a different game than me man, I've yet to even experience cheap scares.

Curious, are you playing w/ a friend or solo? I'm playing Co-op first time through and its not scary at all. Similar to a sci-fi action movie to me. Great game, some of the controls kinda piss me off but otherwise good.

I'm playing solo first time through. Playing with a headset has my character at least spinning around gun at the ready at every noise.
---
PS3: Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4
#13enigma2274(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:21:05 AM
LuciferTerror posted...
I personally have enjoyed its demo, but I am wondering about something..Not entirely sure whether or not I've got the picture here, but does the game offer more freedom this time around? I mean, in terms of exploration. I just didn't get the impression that the levels are as linear as the predecessors.

There is a bit more exploration. Don't want to spoil anything,but there are "side quests" to undertake or not. And they don't feel like your typical side quest. Just offers more chance to explore.
---
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4
#14enigma2274(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:06:37 AM
bump
---
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4 PSN: enigma2288
#15work_a_holicPosted 2/6/2013 10:07:46 AM
DuH!!
#16SuperShadowAcePosted 2/6/2013 10:09:19 AM
The ending says otherwise.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
#17regsantotomasPosted 2/6/2013 10:45:02 AM
I played about 4-5 hours last night of the single player campaign and it is pretty good so far.

It's not all that different from the last one but of course does lack the freshness of the original.

I think that a lot of the fears that this will be a run and gun shooter are quickly quelled after the first few scenes and certainly by chapter 2 on.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#18hockeybub89Posted 2/6/2013 10:49:01 AM
SuperShadowAce posted...
The ending says otherwise.

Because that's all that matters in a video game, right?
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/NIR_Hockey.png
http://www.last.fm/user/hockeybub89/ Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica