This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Maybe if Sly Cooper does well, more 3D Platformers besides Mario will be made.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Maybe if Sly Cooper does well, more 3D Platformers besides Mario will be made.

User Info: Wesfanboynever

Wesfanboynever
3 years ago#1
More Slys... more Ape Escapes... more Jak & Daxters...
What's to say really?

User Info: Shineboxer

Shineboxer
3 years ago#2
But it won't.
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD

User Info: Jon_God

Jon_God
3 years ago#3
I am happy, because I love 3D platformers, so even if this fails, I am happy to at least have this.

Because it's great.
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/

User Info: Sophistication

Sophistication
3 years ago#4
57,000 units sold its first week... If it breaks a 100,000 I'm going to go into shock. This game, I've got it, it's a piece of joke, will never break 200,000 in sales... EVER!

PS3 fans love to hype games up, tell everyone they'll get them when they come out -- but they never follow through.
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat

User Info: sinncross

sinncross
3 years ago#5
Sophistication posted...
57,000 units sold its first week... If it breaks a 100,000 I'm going to go into shock. This game, I've got it, it's a piece of joke, will never break 200,000 in sales... EVER!

PS3 fans love to hype games up, tell everyone they'll get them when they come out -- but they never follow through.

lol no one hyped this. You are the joke here.
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Maybe if Sly Cooper does well, more 3D Platformers besides Mario will be made.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived