This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy X BC question.

#1_Ominousity_Posted 2/5/2013 11:36:59 PM
I just recently picked up an original 60GB PS3 and wanted to play Final Fantasy X again. Whenever I load the game though, I get a message to press the PS Home button, but my controller stops responding altogether. I have no problems elsewhere but it is a GameStop branded controller.

Any ideas on resolving this?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - Om1nous1ty -
[R] [Looknmypants]: YO shhh im straight chipp off this ambien and iu think my towel cat can hear you
#2tigerfoxkillerPosted 2/6/2013 12:47:32 AM
as a old 60 gig owner i have never had this problem with my controllers but they r the sony official controllers though. well i have played many ps2 disc games in my ps3 thats y i bought it when they were going to stop making them so i bought one, i think its the controller myself since my controller wont stop working when i play a ps2 game.
#3dkconklinPosted 2/6/2013 1:15:01 AM
Try connecting the controller to the console.
#4izza20Posted 2/6/2013 2:22:42 AM
Get an official controller. Third party ones do have issues like that, and if the controller doesn't have a proper home button, it won't work.
#5Wario_manPosted 2/6/2013 2:33:12 AM
It is God trying to tell you that you shouldn't be playing it. He doesn't always intervene but when he does it is usually when someone is about to make a huge mistake.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#6_Ominousity_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:18:45 AM
Thanks guys, I'll definitely be returning this controller for an official one.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - Om1nous1ty -
[R] [Looknmypants]: YO shhh im straight chipp off this ambien and iu think my towel cat can hear you