This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vanquish ( everyone read )

#1velvet_hammerPosted 2/5/2013 11:44:52 PM
If you haven't played this masterpiece yet I suggest you should! One of the few games I can replay infinite times thats how good the gameplay is..
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#2Kira0987Posted 2/5/2013 11:45:48 PM
I agree. Great game. I feel like it's really hurt by no unlockables and the length though.
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#3velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:51:13 PM
Kira0987 posted...
I agree. Great game. I feel like it's really hurt by no unlockables and the length though.

ya story was meh, and it only takes about 7-8 hours.. but 7-8 hours of TPS action bliss > 15 hours of meh TPS... New suits would have been boss as well.. Game looks and plays amazing with intense action and boss battles.. My jaw hit the floor a few times..
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#4enigma2274Posted 2/6/2013 12:05:09 AM
One of my all time favorites. It's criminal how over looked this game was. Biggest reason I'm picking up MGR.
---
PS3: Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4
#5Dicer7Posted 2/6/2013 12:10:17 AM
An awesome game. From a pure gameplay perspective it's the best TPS out there. Mikami sure knows how to make 'em. Had it been given a decent story and little more content it could've been a huge hit.
#6Mass_CarrierPosted 2/6/2013 6:29:42 AM
It's the only game I've probably ever played where it's short length isn't an issue for me. If it was any longer it would start taking years of your life due to how high tension it is.
---
Don't just post youtube links. Say what the **** they are.
http://i.imgur.com/WaN8M.png
#7SoliquidusPosted 2/6/2013 6:30:57 AM
One of my 10 Fave Games This Gen. Truly a gem
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#8tactikz4Posted 2/6/2013 6:47:35 AM
I still have to beat it:( God PS+ is killing me with games Lol now sleeping dogs. I'll still try to complete it this Saturday and start sleeping dogs. Don't play too much but only on weekends.
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#9lninjasoniclPosted 2/6/2013 6:50:57 AM
such a gnarly game. I have the plat and 1000/1000
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#10Mystickay86Posted 2/6/2013 6:53:06 AM(edited)
It's not a masterpiece. Yes I had to kill the mood

And yes I own Bayonetta and planning to get MGR, but sorry I don't care for Vanquish. Oh inb4youhaven'tplayeditButIhavealready.
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board