This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vanquish ( everyone read )

#31true_gamer80Posted 2/11/2013 1:06:43 AM
Its a great game for all the reasons already said but my fav ting about it is its challenge, one of my fav things about a game is being challenged, vanqush on its hardest diff is one of the few games that provides this, its in a small group of games that require alot of actual skill and understanding of its mechanics to truley be good at it
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#32Play_HangmanPosted 2/11/2013 1:20:53 AM
i thought the game could have stood to be harder, or at least shorter

challenge 6 and GH 5-3 are real tough but the rest of the game? i dunno, i would liked it more if it provided the same difficulty as these 2 sections
---
"You're not a player until you've gamed a girl with a Wii. Or Kingdom Hearts." - Ray
(>-'.'-)> Kirby rules you.
#33craelonPosted 2/11/2013 1:23:44 AM
Vanquish is indeed a masterpiece. However, I don't think it's a game for everyone. It can still be a masterpiece without everyone having to enjoy it. I do think that everyone should at least experience it so they can witness a true gaming masterpiece, but I wouldn't condemn them if they didn't like it. Just like how I've heard some people say the Mona Lisa is boring and uninspiring, I wouldn't hate them for believing that. I would only look at them funny...
---
I declare this post a VICTORY ( ^-^ )v