This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

here is info from play-asia about the ps4 and what happens on feb 20,2013

#21ManuKesnaPosted 2/6/2013 8:41:47 AM
Shy420 posted...
Uhh I'm curious why does TC think just because Play-Asia is an importer that they would know more about the PS4 or an announcement that is coming up.

Because tc can't write
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#22djwagon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:12:10 AM
ManuKesna posted...
Shy420 posted...
Uhh I'm curious why does TC think just because Play-Asia is an importer that they would know more about the PS4 or an announcement that is coming up.

Because tc can't write

lol so in short a place that will be selling the system has no clue what they are talking about.but people on here KNEW more then them got you .sorry but I will trust them and ncsx FIRST before I trust anyone on here with this kind of info
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#23chiefofsb78Posted 2/6/2013 9:23:22 AM
djwagon posted...
lol so in short words .YOU believe bs rumors from others .but a place selling gaming systems for years is all bs to you all

Play-Asia lol i guess the Gamestop stories are true to TC we already know about all this why people keep posting the same info like its new
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Garfield64/boards
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#24Azure_lKitePosted 2/6/2013 9:27:51 AM
Shy420 posted...

I'm actually more curipus about how the heck did they took their time to reply this.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#25steker16Posted 2/6/2013 9:34:28 AM

that made me laugh more than it should have
---
nomnomnom
#26daigre7Posted 2/6/2013 9:34:38 AM
djwagon posted...
lol so in short words .YOU believe bs rumors from others .but a place selling gaming systems for years is all bs to you all

lol No, I tend to believe things that make the most sense. Sony did NOT invite all these people from the video game industry to a New York event for an announcement of an announcement. Sorry.
---
PSN - Hand_Banana
#27mogar002Posted 2/6/2013 9:39:27 AM
I might have to call all my high school classmates to my house so we have enough facepalms for this topic.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#28dj___rollPosted 2/6/2013 10:05:37 AM
Quote:ManuKesna posted...
Shy420 posted...

Because tc can't write

lol so in short a place that will be selling the system has no clue what they are talking about.but people on here KNEW more then them got you .sorry but I will trust them and ncsx FIRST before I trust anyone on here with this kind of info

@djwagon
Your English skills are disgusting. Your posts are near unreadable.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#29CurlisPosted 2/6/2013 10:19:34 AM
*slow clap*
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Vesperia
My Backlog: http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=curlis (feel free to add me)