This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rumored PS4 controller.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Rumored PS4 controller.
3 years ago#11
I wouldn't mind this controller.
3 years ago#12
Yeah i think that looks pretty cool. They have made it a bit more bulky like the 360 pad (which in my opinion is the better of the two)
Currently playing - Far Cry 3 , WWE 13 , Blops 2
Good kid , M.A.A.D City
3 years ago#13
Other than that giants ass not-a-screen in the middle, looks fine. Seriously. Either put a SCREEN or leave it as it has always been. A touch pad is useless.
3 years ago#14
I really dont see a use for that touch panel.
Trolls and ignorant people gets added to my ignore list.
3 years ago#15
Touch pad better be used in most game or else I seen this as an unnecessary expense that Sony just add into their debt.
3 years ago#16
Decent Photoshop job.

The only issue with this design is that either thumb can only reach one side of the pad or the other while still holding the controller naturally.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
3 years ago#17
Other than being a little bulkier than I'd like, I wouldn't mind this design. I like the size and shape of the DS3.
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
3 years ago#18
Looks like a solid concept. Similar design to the DualShock (which I've always liked).

Personally, I don't care where they place the analog sticks, I know some people can't seem to use one or the other setup for some reason.
Most Wanted: Bit.Trip Runner 2 (PC), Final Fantasy X HD (PS4)
3 years ago#19
Only thing bugging me are the shoulder buttons. They're kind of in an awkward position. Wouldn't feel natural hold them and much less using them.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Rumored PS4 controller.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived