This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anime Titles that need more Video Games

#61ZurrurPosted 2/6/2013 2:50:28 PM
We need anime game about cute girls doing cute things
#62SDBZPosted 2/6/2013 2:56:18 PM
How awesome would a console Ghost in the Shell MMORPG be? Any limitations to it?
---
I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through. You'd better remember me! - Tsukasa Kadoya, Kamen Rider Decade. PSN ID - KamenRiderShinzo
#63SigmaHacielPosted 2/6/2013 2:56:44 PM
SDBZ posted...
How awesome would a console Ghost in the Shell MMORPG be? Any limitations to it?

Yeah, it being the worst game design ever invented, for starters.
#64agrissaPosted 2/6/2013 3:00:04 PM
People voted DBZ?!?! You think we really need MORE DBZ games?!?!?!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html?platform=0&game=dragonball&contrib=0&genre=0&region=0&date=0&rating=0&developer=&publisher=&dist=0&sort=0&link=0&res=0&title=0
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#65SDBZPosted 2/6/2013 3:04:46 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
SDBZ posted...

Yeah, it being the worst game design ever invented, for starters.

Mind telling me how? To be honest, I couldn't think of a lot of things that would make it interesting, but maybe there's something I don't know that could make it interesting. I don't know. I just wanted to see what people here would think of the idea lol.
---
I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through. You'd better remember me! - Tsukasa Kadoya, Kamen Rider Decade. PSN ID - KamenRiderShinzo