This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How's everyone loving Sly 4?

#1PhaseBlackPosted 2/6/2013 9:07:01 AM
First off, I have to say its amazing and done incredibly well. From the throwbacks to Sly 1 with the mini-game designs and layered boss battles to the evolution of everything Sly 2 and Sly 3 brought to the series. This is by far the best Sly yet and one of the greatest platformers this gen! Seriously the level designs are better than I ever imagined

I love how the story scenes have such high production values and the VAs are great too, everything is just topnotch
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2enigma2274Posted 2/6/2013 9:12:01 AM
Loving the game. And I usually avoid platformers and I've never played Sly before. It's just FUN. Everything works well from controls down to graphics. Happy I bought it.
---
PS3: Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4 PSN: enigma2288
#3Dark World RulerPosted 2/6/2013 9:27:24 AM
Easily the best Sly game, and I love all three of the past Slys. Im still early on in the game but its one of my new favorite PS3 games
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#4thetrixter99Posted 2/6/2013 9:34:36 AM
I cannot wait to get this and it's only $39.99 I think Sony is really see that gamer's are willing to spend more for value, I mean first the game is 39.99 which alone is great and then I get to play it on my Vita at no extra cost. and if you have ps+ and wait a bit I am sure it will eb discounted for a digital copy, Sony is picking up Momentum hope they keep it up !!!!!!!!!!
---
Just when you think you have it all figured out you been tricked :)
#5Shovel_BreakPosted 2/6/2013 12:22:35 PM
Its amazing
---
May 7th 2013 - Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming will reach a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#6PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:43:44 PM
enigma2274 posted...
Loving the game. And I usually avoid platformers and I've never played Sly before. It's just FUN. Everything works well from controls down to graphics. Happy I bought it.

Yeah the way they did it is great!
---
PSVita & 3DS
#7OaklandRaiderzPosted 2/6/2013 2:45:08 PM
how the hell do you make that stupid arrow indicator thing under the characters disappear for good? the game is excellent but that arrow is annoying me...
---
wat
#8Jon_GodPosted 2/6/2013 4:11:56 PM
Exactly what I wanted. Totally satisfied.
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#9KenauePosted 2/6/2013 4:27:53 PM
Can't get it till this weekend, but the demo I played on my Vita was awesome.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#10zinformantPosted 2/6/2013 4:31:11 PM
I hope this isn't the swan song of the 3D platformer 'Ratchet and Jak' genre. It's not held a candle up to Sly 2 yet, but Slys 1 and 3 are beaten, easily. The environments are gorgeous; collecting clues has been fun! I hope it sells adequately at worst.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/