This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is my P|S3 about to die.

#11daigre7Posted 2/6/2013 1:49:02 PM
While you still can, I suggest you:

-Get PS Plus if you don't already have it and upload all your important saves

-Take your PS3 into Gamestop, hope it doesn't glitch when they test and get store credit to put towards a new one. They're currently giving a bonus $50 credit for PS3 and 360s.
---
PSN - Hand_Banana
#12Behaviorism(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:56:46 PM
daigre7 posted...
While you still can, I suggest you:

-Get PS Plus if you don't already have it and upload all your important saves

-Take your PS3 into Gamestop, hope it doesn't glitch when they test and get store credit to put towards a new one. They're currently giving a bonus $50 credit for PS3 and 360s.

Is that so? And I have ps+ but i never used the cloud saving
---
I'm not changing this sig until the St. Louis Blues win the Stanley Cup. Started: 1/7/13
CM Punk: Best in the world!!!
#13jrr18Posted 2/6/2013 1:59:04 PM
The mass effect games always have some minor freezing problems if you play for an extended amount of time.
---
Victory over death itself through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#14Behaviorism(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:03:34 PM
jrr18 posted...
The mass effect games always have some minor freezing problems if you play for an extended amount of time.

yeah, the last time I played it froze with shepard's face up ashley's butt while Saren's looking at the screen, after only 10 minutes of play!! freezing during regular gameplay? wtf? And this is after me playing the game over again because it corrupted when it froze during a save
---
I'm not changing this sig until the St. Louis Blues win the Stanley Cup. Started: 1/7/13
#15jrr18Posted 2/6/2013 2:04:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16jrr18Posted 2/6/2013 2:05:56 PM
jrr18 posted...
Behaviorism posted...
jrr18 posted...

yeah, the last time I played it froze with shepard's face up ashley's butt while Saren's looking at the screen, after only 10 minutes of play!! freezing during regular gameplay? wtf? And this is after me playing the game over again because it corrupted when it froze during a save

I've only had the problem after have the system on for a long time. Edit Oh the first one is a lot worse with it's bugs

---
PSN jrr101
#17Behaviorism(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:06:15 PM
jrr18 posted...
Behaviorism posted...
jrr18 posted...

I've only had the problem after have the system on for a long time.

i've had mine since '10 so that might be it
---
#18jrr18Posted 2/6/2013 2:08:47 PM(edited)
Behaviorism posted...
jrr18 posted...
Behaviorism posted...
jrr18 posted...

I've only had the problem after have the system on for a long time.

i've had mine since '10 so that might be it

I meant when it freezs it's usually after having the system on for more then 4 hours.
---
PSN jrr101
#19Behaviorism(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:08:41 PM
Oh ok
---
#20jrr18Posted 2/6/2013 2:10:48 PM
Behaviorism posted...
Oh ok

and like I said ME1 is by far the worst with it's bugs.
---
PSN jrr101