This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I predict, remember this topic, that no game on the way will get a 10

#1SophisticationPosted 2/6/2013 12:10:48 PM
From review sites...

I look at the list of games coming and its real, real hard to get excited about any of them.

The last of us will average 8's
Gta 5 will average 9's, but deserve 7's
Beyond two souls is looking like a solid 6
Crysis 3 will get 7's and 8's
Gears of war will get 8's and 9's

I mean, what else is there? This year is horrible... sly4 stunk up the joint yesterday. Dead Space 3 was the best game to come out, and looks to be my goty.

Can't wait 'til ps4 drops...we sure do need it.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#2KenauePosted 2/6/2013 12:11:55 PM
Oh look, the troll is still posting. got owned in the other topic, so you came and posted soemthign else with your tail between your legs, eh DPB?
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#3IBringItPosted 2/6/2013 12:12:07 PM
*Topic List*
---
http://tinyurl.com/7fl22md
PSN: IconGrist
#4Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:16:52 PM
Kenaue posted...
Oh look, the troll is still posting. got owned in the other topic, so you came and posted soemthign else with your tail between your legs, eh DPB?

Oh you mean the one where everyone said I didn't have sly4 and I made everyone eat their feet with picture proof? That topic. Only owning going on there was from me, my 350 + games and my giant wall mounted tv that cost over 10 grand.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#5KenauePosted 2/6/2013 12:18:23 PM
Sophistication posted...
Kenaue posted...

Oh you mean the one where everyone said I didn't have sly4 and I made everyone eat their feet with picture proof? That topic. Only owning going on there was from me, my 350 + games and my giant wall mounted tv that cost over 10 grand.

You mean the one where you didn't prove you had the game, or a PS3? Where you kept making excuse after excuse as to why you couldn't show your network name? You don't have anything you troll.
---
#6Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:19:32 PM
Kenaue posted...
Sophistication posted...
Kenaue posted...

You mean the one where you didn't prove you had the game, or a PS3? Where you kept making excuse after excuse as to why you couldn't show your network name? You don't have anything you troll.

I have picture proof... a sign... give it up! You lost. You always lose.
---
#7KenauePosted 2/6/2013 12:20:32 PM
Sophistication posted...
Kenaue posted...
Sophistication posted...
Kenaue posted...

Anyone can photoshop. You've posted no proof, your PSN doesn't even have the game on it if you look it up.
---
#8Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:22:58 PM
Kenaue posted...
Sophistication posted...
Kenaue posted...
Sophistication posted...
Kenaue posted...

Anyone can photoshop. You've posted no proof, your PSN doesn't even have the game on it if you look it up.

You are so desperate it's pathetic...

And it is synced to my account, look up my psn id. Go to the official trophy site... I synced it for kilak.
---
#9Sebbo91Posted 2/6/2013 12:27:24 PM
There will probably be a couple of sites giving 10's away to both the last of us and gtaV,Like it or not.
So If I come back here in may and well, as an example, Ign give the lastof us a 10, I guess that proves this topic wrong right?
#10atma6Posted 2/6/2013 12:34:44 PM
TC's a troll, and I hate to feed him. I really do, so let's get this over with. Even assuming his predictions are accurate, which is a whole other can of worms. 10 review scores do not mean too much. TC even alluded to GTAIV not deserving its 10s with his mention of GTAV. Also, that's a pretty sad list of games there, missing a good number of great games coming out this year.
---
Mistranslations for the Modern Gamer
http://mistranslationformg.blogspot.com/