This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I predict, remember this topic, that no game on the way will get a 10

#111Still__RippinPosted 2/6/2013 5:46:10 PM
agrissa posted...
Sophistication posted...

Now flip that coin around... I'm just one guy. Think about how sad, pathetic and delusional all of these other guys are to actually go out of their way to try and dispell it.

That's pretty troubling.

He has a point.....

Why is it sad to do a 1 second google search but it isn't sad this "sophisticrat" takes the time to make 6 different accounts to troll on 3 different websites then make a sign, take a picture, upload it, host it, then post the link in s GameFAQ's thread? Not to mentio it's painfully obvious he's DPB, that's why he gets so uppety when I post sand in his topics. Sand, so much of it out your window.

Also, what's stopping me from making a sign that says "I'm sophistication"? How does that sign prove anything? For all I know he had a friend of his with a nice tv do it for him. Unless hid real psn is in the photo it's worthless. Besides, it's really sad he won't post it. What's he so afraid of? If you don't accept things from anyone aside from your "real friends" then why don't you just turn on the "only accept messages and friend requests from friends". Then you'd never even get spammed or anything (assuming that's what you're worried about).
---
l'm Rip, l love gaming. Been gaming since SNES and this is my channel~
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeitgeistGamer?feature=mhee
#112KenauePosted 2/6/2013 5:48:19 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
agrissa posted...
Sophistication posted...

Now flip that coin around... I'm just one guy. Think about how sad, pathetic and delusional all of these other guys are to actually go out of their way to try and dispell it.

That's pretty troubling.

He has a point.....

Why is it sad to do a 1 second google search but it isn't sad this "sophisticrat" takes the time to make 6 different accounts to troll on 3 different websites then make a sign, take a picture, upload it, host it, then post the link in s GameFAQ's thread? Not to mentio it's painfully obvious he's DPB, that's why he gets so uppety when I post sand in his topics. Sand, so much of it out your window.

Also, what's stopping me from making a sign that says "I'm sophistication"? How does that sign prove anything? For all I know he had a friend of his with a nice tv do it for him. Unless hid real psn is in the photo it's worthless. Besides, it's really sad he won't post it. What's he so afraid of? If you don't accept things from anyone aside from your "real friends" then why don't you just turn on the "only accept messages and friend requests from friends". Then you'd never even get spammed or anything (assuming that's what you're worried about).

He's worried about being exposed as a fraud. Well, joke is on him, because no matter what he (DPB) does, he will be a fraud without a PS3.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#113OrangeSchweesePosted 2/6/2013 5:50:20 PM
I love how being an obnoxious ass*** is okay because it's "just trollin'". That's your get-out-of-jail-free card; "lol I'm just trollin', bro." Oh, I guess that makes you cool. Wait, it doesn't. The internet generation is horrible.
#114jrr18Posted 2/6/2013 5:52:31 PM
This topic is now about how much the resident evil movie sucks.
---
Victory over death itself through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#115KenauePosted 2/6/2013 5:53:46 PM
jrr18 posted...

Which one? I thought they got better as they went along....except the CGI ones, those should never exist.
---
#116jrr18Posted 2/6/2013 5:55:16 PM
Kenaue posted...
jrr18 posted...

Which one? I thought they got better as they went along....except the CGI ones, those should never exist.

resident evil retribution
---
PSN jrr101
#117Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:55:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#118jrr18Posted 2/6/2013 5:56:37 PM
Sophistication posted...
Kenaue posted...
In other words, Sophisticrap, you got nothin.

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y391/Sophistocrat/bcb735d3-9f4d-4b91-aabc-39f8c0e2031b_zps151697c4.jpg

Keep on proving you wrong... Keep on Keepin' on.

Your off topic this is now about how much resident evil retribution sucks.
---
PSN jrr101
#119KenauePosted 2/6/2013 5:57:18 PM
Sophistication posted...
Kenaue posted...

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y391/Sophistocrat/bcb735d3-9f4d-4b91-aabc-39f8c0e2031b_zps151697c4.jpg

Again, no proof it's you, bub.
---
#120KenauePosted 2/6/2013 5:57:34 PM
jrr18 posted...
Sophistication posted...
Kenaue posted...

Your off topic this is now about how much resident evil retribution sucks.

That one? Yeah, that one was pretty crappy.
---