This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I predict, remember this topic, that no game on the way will get a 10

#21gtaking5Posted 2/6/2013 2:06:43 PM
Kenaue posted...
Oh look, the troll is still posting. got owned in the other topic, so you came and posted soemthign else with your tail between your legs, eh DPB?

Oh you mean the one where everyone said I didn't have sly4 and I made everyone eat their feet with picture proof? That topic. Only owning going on there was from me, my 350 + games and my giant wall mounted tv that cost over 10 grand.

http://psnprofiles.com/Sophistocrat
Updated 25 minutes, 8 seconds ago

You have played 9 games, and only have 4 trophies. Sly is not one of your 9 games. Get owned bad kid.
---
Bad sex, buy me a train wreck
Something for my troubled mind
#22RollingCradlePosted 2/6/2013 2:07:34 PM
Spot on, TC! Spot on.
#23KenauePosted 2/6/2013 2:07:55 PM
gtaking5 posted...
Kenaue posted...
Oh look, the troll is still posting. got owned in the other topic, so you came and posted soemthign else with your tail between your legs, eh DPB?

Oh you mean the one where everyone said I didn't have sly4 and I made everyone eat their feet with picture proof? That topic. Only owning going on there was from me, my 350 + games and my giant wall mounted tv that cost over 10 grand.

You have played 9 games, and only have 4 trophies. Sly is not one of your 9 games. Get owned bad kid.

Glad someone is trying to put this stunted piece of slime in his place.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#24atma6Posted 2/6/2013 2:07:57 PM
gtaking5 posted...
Kenaue posted...

Thumbs up
---
Mistranslations for the Modern Gamer
http://mistranslationformg.blogspot.com/
#25majin nemesisPosted 2/6/2013 2:08:23 PM
MGR will get 10
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#26ChaoticKnucklesPosted 2/6/2013 2:08:38 PM
10s are extremely uncommon from any publication or site not affiliated with a console manufacturer. And I'm fine with that. Give out too many 10s and you end up just having to add 11 to the review scale just to honor games that are true masterpieces. But I'm one of very few people who isn't bothered if a game I'm interested in gets a 7.5 so maybe that has something to do with it.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#27KenauePosted 2/6/2013 2:08:40 PM
jrr18 posted...
DoctorCrabMD posted...
Sly 4 is an embarrassment.

This cross-play stuff needs to stop. Sly 4 and that new Ratchet game both look horrible and play like they're a decade old already. It's really sad.

Not really both sell a lot of copys and have high reviews. The only R&C game's that get complained about are the one's not useing the old style.

and personally, I still love them (The out-of-formula Ratchets), just not as much as main series titles.
---
#28Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:11:25 PM
gtaking5 posted...
Kenaue posted...

Use the official site or psn to check... and its been established that isn't my main account. More over, the games on the list are ones people here requested I synced to prove I had them.

Be better informed before you dabble in sophistication.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#29KenauePosted 2/6/2013 2:15:20 PM
Sophistication posted...
gtaking5 posted...
Kenaue posted...

Use the official site or psn to check... and its been established that isn't my main account. More over, the games on the list are ones people here requested I synced to prove I had them.

Excuse. After. Excuse. You troll.
---
#30Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:16:57 PM
Kenaue posted...
Sophistication posted...
gtaking5 posted...
Kenaue posted...

Excuse. After. Excuse. You troll.

Truth now = excuse... classic. It's been established. Deal with it.
---
It takes a true sophistocrat, like myself, to bring about total change to gamefaqs--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat