This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I predict, remember this topic, that no game on the way will get a 10

#41KenauePosted 2/6/2013 1:32:07 PM
Sophistication posted...
Kenaue posted...
Except that site read your PSN like 30 minutes ago and updated.

Excuse. After. Excuse.

Already been established that site takes 24 hours to sync anything that doesn't have an obtained trophy. Sly 4 shows up on my psn and the official site right now, go check... it will be on that site soon enough. Just wait foe it. But of course you'll still swear it's trickery.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Excuse. After. Excuse. Come up with some original material for once. This was old back when you used DPB as your account.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#42Syi_2010Posted 2/6/2013 1:36:43 PM
"Just wait foe it."

indeed
---
GT - Syi, PS3 Syion, Wii-dont remember
#43agrissaPosted 2/6/2013 1:36:47 PM
2013 is another disappointing year for gaming......and the Dark Age of gaming continues.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#44imbeterthanyuPosted 2/6/2013 1:38:38 PM
atma6 posted...
TC's a troll, and I hate to feed him. I really do, so let's get this over with. Even assuming his predictions are accurate, which is a whole other can of worms. 10 review scores do not mean too much. TC even alluded to GTAIV not deserving its 10s with his mention of GTAV. Also, that's a pretty sad list of games there, missing a good number of great games coming out this year.

^thisx10
#45riddlebox89Posted 2/6/2013 1:40:40 PM
Sophistication posted...
Kenaue posted...
Oh look, the troll is still posting. got owned in the other topic, so you came and posted soemthign else with your tail between your legs, eh DPB?

Oh you mean the one where everyone said I didn't have sly4 and I made everyone eat their feet with picture proof? That topic. Only owning going on there was from me, my 350 + games and my giant wall mounted tv that cost over 10 grand.

Since when did anyone give a damn how much your tv cost? Only losers brag about how much their stuff costs.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#46FiendingHardPosted 2/6/2013 1:43:11 PM
agrissa posted...
2013 is another disappointing year for gaming......and the Dark Age of gaming continues.

lol nope. Usually I agree with you but not this time.

Anarchy Reigns
Ni No Kuni
Sly 4 Thieves in Time
Dead Space 3
Aliens Colonial Marines
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Fire Emblem Awakening
Luigi's Mansion 2
Rayman Legends
Last of Us
Crysis 3
God of War Ascension
Bioshock Infinite
Tomb Raider
Injustice
Killer is Dead
GTA5
Wonderful 101
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2
Castlevania Mirrors of Fate
Harvest Moon 3DS
Heart of the Swarm

and much much more arriving later this year which we won't know about until E3. All of those titles don't have to appeal to you but I find it impossible to believe at least 5-10 of those don't appeal to everyone.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Doom 3 BFG, Fire Emblem Awakening, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.
#47KenauePosted 2/6/2013 1:45:41 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Sophistication posted...
Kenaue posted...
Oh look, the troll is still posting. got owned in the other topic, so you came and posted soemthign else with your tail between your legs, eh DPB?

Oh you mean the one where everyone said I didn't have sly4 and I made everyone eat their feet with picture proof? That topic. Only owning going on there was from me, my 350 + games and my giant wall mounted tv that cost over 10 grand.

Since when did anyone give a damn how much your tv cost? Only losers brag about how much their stuff costs.

If he really uses that TV, it's probably his parent's.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#48doodles40Posted 2/6/2013 1:45:50 PM
ManuKesna posted...
doodles40 posted...
Sophistication posted...
From review sites...

I look at the list of games coming and its real, real hard to get excited about any of them.

The last of us will average 8's
Gta 5 will average 9's, but deserve 7's
Beyond two souls is looking like a solid 6
Crysis 3 will get 7's and 8's
Gears of war will get 8's and 9's

I mean, what else is there? This year is horrible... sly4 stunk up the joint yesterday. Dead Space 3 was the best game to come out, and looks to be my goty.

Can't wait 'til ps4 drops...we sure do need it.

Just. Shut. Up. No one cares what you think. You're nothing but a pathetic troll.

But since my topics are loaded with comments within minutes that probably isn't the case.

maybe you should learn how to read because mocking you =/= caring about what you think

Darn it, you took my answer! Everything he posts is just annoying crap in the hopes that he gets some attention.

Maybe we should have sympathy for the poor little fella. He's lonely. Then again he's so annoying that even his mommy probably won't even make the trip down the basement stairs to talk to him.
#49secondhand1Posted 2/6/2013 1:48:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#50ZeroFinalPosted 2/6/2013 1:55:27 PM
The TC is playing you fools like a violin. Whatever song he's playing, I hope it's a sophisticated one.