This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Sony and Microsoft both block used games next gen what will you do?

#21_Izanagi_Posted 2/6/2013 1:17:11 PM
gtaking5 posted...
One obviously. Only way I actually buy used games is when it's a very old game and you can't find it anymore. But when that happens, Amazon usually still has them for new. And usually around 50% cheaper than the used version.


You got a pawn shop called Amazon near you? Because no way in hell you're talking about Amazon.com
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#22LuminescentRulePosted 2/6/2013 1:17:57 PM
I never buy used games. What's the point?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#23USFPosted 2/6/2013 1:20:10 PM
I'll still buy one. I don't buy used games ever and my friends and I game on PC 95% of the time. The other 5% they spend it on FIFA while I spend it on exclusives. Can't borrow games from them because it's all about FIFA for them on consoles. So doesn't affect me whatsoever.
---
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Ni No Kuni, DoTa 2, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.
#24HungoverHero777Posted 2/6/2013 1:22:08 PM
xtacb posted...

ever since i found boogers (with a nose hair) in the manual of a used/sold as new game from GAMESTOP



That sucks. I'm not even being sarcastic. That SUCKS.
---
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k
#25HolyMcmolyPosted 2/6/2013 1:22:53 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
I never buy used games. What's the point?


Good deals. If your parents didn't buy your games, you would have seen that.
#26Jinzo 111887Posted 2/6/2013 1:24:48 PM
They can't legally block used games. If they do, they will get sued in Europe. http://www.gamespot.com/news/german-group-sues-valve-6403307
---
At least Nintendo and Good Old Games are treating customers right instead of taking them for granted. They provide light during dark times.
#27Paulf001Posted 2/6/2013 1:25:32 PM
HolyMcmoly posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
I never buy used games. What's the point?


Good deals. If your parents didn't buy your games, you would have seen that.


This is an invalid argument because its easy to find games for like $20 new a couple months after release when stores are trying to clear them out, or on amazon. They even drop to like $40 after 1 month even.
#28caffiend7Posted 2/6/2013 1:28:38 PM
I'm sticking with my PS3,360,Wii and below. Everyday next-gen seems more and more like a bad idea.
#29boofiePosted 2/6/2013 1:29:23 PM
Just what the industry needs, less accessible games. Sure to attract a broader audience. </sarcasm>
#30Ryu XPosted 2/6/2013 1:32:58 PM
boofie posted...
Just what the industry needs, less accessible games. Sure to attract a broader audience. </sarcasm>


Buying used games isn't even a good deal. Usually after a game has been out for some time Amazon will sell a new game maybe 50% cheaper then GS sells a used game.