This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Sony and Microsoft both block used games next gen what will you do?

#71majin nemesisPosted 2/6/2013 4:14:07 PM(edited)
i will not buy a ps4 or a Xbox 720
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#72Christiana7Posted 2/6/2013 4:17:33 PM
Hey better yet lets give the next gen a run for the money if they wont let you play used games lets all get a Ouya and watch the Ouya become the #1 Console next generation. OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA OUYA !!!!
#73rpglover13Posted 2/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
I'm interested in the Ouya as well, but if I couldn't buy used games(which I hardly do anyway) I will just shop smart for my new games(like I do now).
#74PerfectAkumaPosted 2/6/2013 4:34:57 PM(edited)
3DS/Wii U/PC Combo is all I need. Will not support the next XBOX or Playstation if they do this.
---
My Streetpass ID http://passid.ca/ss929 StreetpassNYC Group http://facebook.com/streetpassnyc
#75hurley4Posted 2/6/2013 4:37:41 PM
Other - pull your tampon out and stop complaining. PS4 no matter what.
---
PSN: ChristianFour
#76shinra35800Posted 2/6/2013 4:39:13 PM
I don't think a lot of companies would like this as well. This is gonna cause a massive decrease in game and console purchases. More developers may even go to the WiiU. Especially with always online DRM too tsk tsk tsk. I didn't get a PS3 because of the constant reports of it breaking and now this? No thanks. I'll be sitting this one out as well and loving me alot of old gen emulators, consoles, etc that I haven't played/beat yet.
#77CooperRCPosted 2/6/2013 4:42:02 PM
I would get to finish my PS1/2/3 backlog and maybe get a Wii U.

I would not buy a PS4 or XBOX though.
#78AznEDPosted 2/6/2013 4:42:12 PM
I'll still buy both systems and stick to their exclusives only. Multi plat games will be bought on PC only.
---
I'm a rich kid with issues, lots of issues ~Batman
If I ever let superman in charge again, just hit me, real hard
#79KneelBeforeLokiPosted 2/6/2013 4:44:10 PM
I constantly buy used games. I also constantly allow my friends to borrow my games, or borrow my friends games. That being said, I hate this idea.

If this rumor is true, I'll just stick to my Wii U and PS3. Plenty of good games on those systems.
---
Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Peace Walker), Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Wii U), Red Steel 2, Kid Icarus Uprising
#80Jon_GodPosted 2/6/2013 4:44:49 PM
Not jump into the next generation.

I may own 550+ games, but there are tons I've missed over the years.

I also might buy more PC games/Get a Wii-U(If some actual games come out for it).
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/