This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ni no kuni is selling amazingly.

#21deprofundis442Posted 2/6/2013 6:08:30 PM
zerooo0 posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
find no fan tar sea posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
367K for a new IP in three weeks? Not bad. Not bad at all.

Need to get this once I get a PS3 looks damn good.

Where did you get the sales figures? source please :D

Vgchartz. Not super accurate but we have solid sales numbers in Japan as well if you look at media create.

So even if vgchartz is off some the number still should be fairy impressive.

Lol vgchartz.

That's like trusting Wikipedia

Which is funny, because Wikipedia is apparently not that bad.
#22ShineboxerPosted 2/6/2013 6:09:32 PM
Fungum posted...
Pointing out weak sales = trolling.

never chance gamefaqs. never chance.

It's change. Ask MS for a better keyboard?

Damn, I just retired my Sidewinder X4.

---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#23nekrothingPosted 2/6/2013 6:13:29 PM
Glad to hear this game is doing well. Hopefully this means we'll get a sequel.
#24UniversquallPosted 2/6/2013 6:21:42 PM
Shineboxer posted...
Damn, I just retired my Sidewinder X4.

Send it in for a free repair, use your on screen keyboard and stop complaining.
---
After the Fallout
#25copycat2008Posted 2/6/2013 11:20:41 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
I like how certain others games sell this much and its meh thats not that much at all when hating on a game(trying to make it seem like every game should be selling millions upon millions) when its NNK its now not meh no big deal, its amazing...lol

When a game gets bashed for having the option to be able to simply mash X it gets slammed, in NNK you can also mash X throughout most of the game....not a word is said about that lol

When certain games get high scores its reviewers suck and are payed off, only sheep follow reviewers, nobody here cares about reviews at all, any other day on GF...reviews are plastered everywhere, NNK gets good scores and by gosh what a great game, ppl post its scores and praise it.

I absolutely love how this place functions lol....oh my goodness lol

lol this lol that is it really that funny?
im guessing your talking about FF13 right? its not because its smashing X repeatedly
its the whole RPG theme, you dont go from a racing game and all of the sudden gran turismo is a FPS..... get it?
FF is a rpg game, and all of the sudden its so linear wheres the world that we go on discovering secret areas.. nothing! it doesnt matter how high tech its graphics are, its not FF rpg if its linear. take out the linearity out of FF13 and it would barely fall 8/10, your main problem is linear, fix that and you got a good FF rpg
#26PHEEliNUXPosted 2/6/2013 11:23:22 PM
nekrothing posted...
Glad to hear this game is doing well. Hopefully this means we'll get a sequel.

Doubt it, Even if the game will actually do very good compared to most average JRPGs, Namdai won't accept anything less than 2 Million sold
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#27SquareSidePosted 2/6/2013 11:24:33 PM
The game is good for a starved market. As far as overall, it's a decent game so far, nothing ground breaking. That Studio Ghibli charm is great tho. Hope this encourages more companies to take risks with console jRPGs.
---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.
#28FiharPosted 2/7/2013 1:00:59 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
find no fan tar sea posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
367K for a new IP in three weeks? Not bad. Not bad at all.

Need to get this once I get a PS3 looks damn good.

Where did you get the sales figures? source please :D

Vgchartz. Not super accurate but we have solid sales numbers in Japan as well if you look at media create.

So even if vgchartz is off some the number still should be fairy impressive.

Actually, compared to how much the DS version sells in Japan, Ni No Kuni PS3 pretty much flopped.
It's selling pretty well in the UK though, so there's still cause for celebration.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/05/ni-nu-kuni-stock-to-be-replenished-in-the-uk/

I don't think NamDai expected this to sell that well, if they did, they would've shipped more copies to retailers.
---
And at once I knew, I was not magnificent
#29JuanZoloPosted 2/7/2013 1:13:19 AM
copycat2008 posted...
wish studio ghibili would make a princess mononoke style of game, giant gods and mystic forest. country in a brink of war and a few small villiage trying to survivve. RPG with customizable weapons, upgradable rifles and magic.

with a side quest of capturing and breeding mounts like red elks, boars, wolves, and more. now thats a great idea, ohh and adult playable characters please

That sounds cool! I would play this.
---
If the doors of perception were to be cleansed, everything would appear as it truly is-Infinite.
#30Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/7/2013 1:25:23 AM
Awesome!!!

-Around 400.000 in USA in 3 weeks. +
-200.000 in EU in 5 days (!!!) +
-Around 150.000 in Japan lifetime =

750.000 right now. Without PSN sales. Sold out. Gamers begging for restock. Price not falling. Namco Bandai reaaally pleased (check Namco Bandai Games, Twitter, Facebook). And Ni No Kuni is a game that will have loooong legs, it will sell just like Demon's Souls and Valkyria Chronicles did through sheer word of mouth!!

Add to that 500.000 DS version sales for japan alone that pretty much funded the PS3 version, and add the PSN sales (which according to Namco Bandai Games Europe exceeded expectations), and Ni No Kuni is a great success!

Awesome!!! LEVEL-5, Ni No Kuni II please.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world