This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You have switched places with the last character you played as in a PS3 game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. You have switched places with the last character you played as in a PS3 game
3 years ago#1
Will they ruin your life or improve it? Will you die or prosper in their world?

I have no magic but I could probably sell babanas, everybody gets in on some of that. I'm sure Oliver will go around screwing with all of my friends and family's hearts, ruining their personalities...lol.
Why? Because **** you is why.
3 years ago#2
I do not want to live through Dead Space 3.
PS3: Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4 PSN: enigma2288
3 years ago#3
Akiyama Shun from Ryűga gotoku 5 ~Yume, kanaeshi mono~

Hmm

Well, considering I work alone in this office and have literally slept here before, I guess it will probably be pretty much the same on this end. If I had to do Akiyama's stuff, I'd have to fight a whole mess of stupid yakuza and street thugs, so I'd probably be laid up in a hospital pretty quick.
Ryuuga Gotoku (Yakuza) series text FAQs available at GameFAQs
PSN: hatoriki_kai, XBL: hatoriki, YouTube: ryled, Twitter: @Hatoriki, Me: Bored
3 years ago#4
I am now a professional footballer playing in Portugal, captain of my club and trying to break into the English national side...I can live with that.
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent
3 years ago#5
Ajescent posted...
I am now a professional footballer playing in Portugal, captain of my club and trying to break into the English national side...I can live with that.

Well, I doubt you'd actually be good enough to fill his boots, if ya know what I mean. I don't follow football but I wonder if this dude would enjoy being you?
Why? Because **** you is why.
3 years ago#6
Last topic similar to this made me pop in Force Unleashed, get some vader
Got bored and built my game collection, check it out bra's because I have nothing clever for a Sig
3 years ago#7
zyrax2301 posted...
Ajescent posted...

Well, I doubt you'd actually be good enough to fill his boots, if ya know what I mean. I don't follow football but I wonder if this dude would enjoy being you?

The guy is a custom character so it's cool. If he can transfer his in game skills into real life, I'm sure he'll be fine.
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent
3 years ago#8
enigma2274 posted...
I do not want to live through Dead Space 3.

This
Victory over death itself through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
3 years ago#9
Can we stop with these topics....
3 years ago#10
I think the last PS3 game I played was Skyrim. I'm very okay with this.
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. You have switched places with the last character you played as in a PS3 game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived