This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Walking Dead Season Pass

#1Liv3urwayPosted 2/6/2013 4:22:53 PM
So i've never played an Indie game before (i.e. walking dead, journey), but after playing the demo for the Walking Dead Episode 1, I was extraordinarily impressed by the storytelling of the game. Having such a great impression of the game and with the fad reviews of the game series, i decided to put the game series into the digital game cart of my psn profile. However, i just want to know if there are any issues revolving around downloading the game.

P.S. i was also deciding between buying Resident Evil 4(i've never played a resident evil game before) or Tokyo Jungle. Which one should i get?
#2RafedxPosted 2/6/2013 4:26:45 PM
Liv3urway posted...
So i've never played an Indie game before (i.e. walking dead, journey), but after playing the demo for the Walking Dead Episode 1, I was extraordinarily impressed by the storytelling of the game. Having such a great impression of the game and with the fad reviews of the game series, i decided to put the game series into the digital game cart of my psn profile. However, i just want to know if there are any issues revolving around downloading the game.

P.S. i was also deciding between buying Resident Evil 4(i've never played a resident evil game before) or Tokyo Jungle. Which one should i get?

Walking Dead isn't considered indie as it was made by Tell Tale and they have been around for quite sometime, they just normally make episodic games.

Anyways, you should not have any issues. I followed the game from release and bought each episode as they came out and I have had no issues.

As for RE4, its one of the best RE games ever made, second only to REmake on the Wii (I had horrible issues with the GCN and so did my girlfriend(Wife now) at the time, kept getting random disc read errors.)
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#3Crimson SkysPosted 2/6/2013 4:28:03 PM
Liv3urway posted...

Neither of those games are indie games....

And there aren't any issues that I know of. Why do you ask?

Between RE4 and Tokyo Jungle definitely get RE4, no question.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#4Liv3urway(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:35:04 PM
Liv3urway posted...

Excuse my ignorance, i wasn't aware that they weren't indie titles; i only assumed. Also, since there is a final fantasy sale on psn, i was hoping to get FF6. However, i heard that is a horrible version of the game. Should i still get it or swap it out for Tactics?
#5Crimson SkysPosted 2/6/2013 4:42:16 PM
Liv3urway posted...
Liv3urway posted...

Excuse my ignorance, i wasn't aware that they weren't indie titles; i only assumed. Also, since there is a final fantasy sale on psn, i was hoping to get FF6. However, i heard that is a horrible version of the game. Should i still get it or swap it out for Tactics?

I don't know about that version of FF6 but Tactics is a great game, you should get it.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#6kyr5p33dyPosted 2/6/2013 4:49:46 PM
The walking dead is amazing. Definitely buy it.
---
There is a difference between the words "then" and "than".
#7RafedxPosted 2/6/2013 5:09:20 PM
Liv3urway posted...
Liv3urway posted...

IMHO stay away from Anthologies and Chronicles. The load times are beyond ridiculous, and the encounter rate in FF6 was terrible, on average I could go 3 steps and I would be in a battle. The other games are perfectly fine, but damn the collections are pretty rough.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.