This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sometimes I feel that they took the Old Playstation Store and did this...

#1PielordXPosted 2/6/2013 6:05:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl9pKSwTYTc
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#2Junpei_StupeiPosted 2/6/2013 6:38:55 PM(edited)
Blame the employees at Sony America who also own 360s. They were the ones who suggested it.

"Oh, we gotta be like our competitors, and improve it."

^ That is Sony's current motto. How 'bout trying to be original like you used to, Sony? I think that would be more respectable than trying to copy everyone.

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#3HomstarRunnerPosted 2/6/2013 6:37:31 PM
The worst part is that the thing barely runs. And the search function...
---
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars - The greatest PSN game you've never played
The new PSN store is a train wreck.
#4king_maddenPosted 2/6/2013 7:01:10 PM
search function is awesome!

i barely used it in the old store, now I use it every time I need something.
#5hockeybub89Posted 2/6/2013 7:03:59 PM
Junpei_Stupei posted...
Blame the employees at Sony America who also own 360s. They were the ones who suggested it.

"Oh, we gotta be like our competitors, and improve it."

^ That is Sony's current motto. How 'bout trying to be original like you used to, Sony? I think that would be more respectable than trying to copy everyone.

Sony has to try a lot harder if they want their store to suck as bad as the XBL marketplace. It still owns it.
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/NIR_Hockey.png
http://www.last.fm/user/hockeybub89/ Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica
#6J E S U SPosted 2/6/2013 7:06:55 PM
yea ive been to SCEA studios and they have an xbox set up ....
---
*imaginary*
#7TheBuddsPosted 2/6/2013 9:23:23 PM
What's funny is how you can find parts of the old store still running...some games lead to the old one, check your download list without going through the store.
---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "
#8Neoreloaded313Posted 2/6/2013 9:30:41 PM
TheBudds posted...
What's funny is how you can find parts of the old store still running...some games lead to the old one, check your download list without going through the store.

I love that I just recently found this out when playing Dungeon Siege 3. Game only cost me $1.99, quickly playing it so I could sell it but now its worth keeping just for easy access to my old download list.
---
Trolls and ignorant people gets added to my ignore list.
#9FungumPosted 2/6/2013 9:37:15 PM
Did they update again? 'cause I'm now forced to "download" a free PS+ game as opposed to previously just "purchasing" it.
#10gtaking5Posted 2/6/2013 9:42:10 PM
Did they update again? 'cause I'm now forced to "download" a free PS+ game as opposed to previously just "purchasing" it.

You can cancel that. But no the last update was a few weeks ago. This is new. And I like it. Free things shouldn't have to go through the cart, and then the confirm purchase, and then the second confirm purchase and then hitting download.
---
Disappointment is anger for wimps