This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony fans: Do you have more respect for Nintendo or Microsoft as a competitor?

#1SolnotPosted 2/6/2013 10:06:20 PM
Sony fans: Do you have more respect for Nintendo or Microsoft as a competitor? - Results (525 votes)
I have more respect for Nintendo as a competitor to Sony
48% (252 votes)
I have more respect for Microsoft as a competitor to Sony
39.62% (208 votes)
I don't care about either Nintendo or Microsoft
12.38% (65 votes)
This poll is now closed.
In general, if you are primarily a fan of Sony and the PS3, which company, their systems, and their games do you still have respect for as a competitor to Sony, even if you may or may not have owned one of their consoles in the past or during this current generation?
#2Stanger5150Posted 2/6/2013 10:07:56 PM
I respect Nintendo more than Microsoft and Sony.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#3enigma2274Posted 2/6/2013 10:07:59 PM
MS...Nintendo is for casual gamers sol I rarely acknowledge them.
---
PS3: Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4 PSN: enigma2288
#4PHEEliNUXPosted 2/6/2013 10:10:10 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
I respect Nintendo more than Microsoft and Sony.

---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#5Stanger5150Posted 2/6/2013 10:11:22 PM
enigma2274 posted...
MS...Nintendo is for casual gamers sol I rarely acknowledge them.

We're all just gamers, no matter what games we enjoy. Terms like "core gamer", "hardcore gamer", "real gamer", "true gamer", and "casual gamer" are ridiculous.

We're gamers if we play video games of any kind.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#6bh7812Posted 2/6/2013 11:08:02 PM(edited)
I voted Nintendo, by far. Microsoft does not sit well with me for the whole rrod thing at all. They were greedy and only cared about beating Sony to market first. Problem is, that does no good when your machines are breaking down left and right. I'm glad that fiasco costed them a huge lot of money to fix.

Nintendo I respect to no end. Actually it's Mr. Iwata I have enormous respect for. The pre Nintendo days of his career when he was involved with HAL and Commodore are really something. Also, any CEO that can be as humble and gracious with that 3DS price cut as well as voluntarily take a 50 percent cut in his salary due to that is both a remarkable businessman and someone who deserves respect. Their first party output is second to none as well.

---
Sent from my iPad via PowerGuides 1.10
#7DarkSymbiotePosted 2/6/2013 11:11:02 PM
Nintendo cares about games but not the audience while MS cares about an audience but not the gaming audience. I'm not very of either.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#8UniversquallPosted 2/6/2013 11:15:11 PM
Don't think I can pick between the two. Decades ago Nintendo.
---
After the Fallout
#9thisranksPosted 2/6/2013 11:33:56 PM
I didn't have any respect for MS until they fixed their hardware issues. Software wise they do a fine job.

As for Nintendo, i never lost respect for their 1st party console games. They started to lose the 3rd party games when the PS1 came out and really never recovered console wise. That mattered to me.

I'd guess i'd have to say i have more respect for MS.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#10gamestop27Posted 2/6/2013 11:35:42 PM
I don't think too highly of sony, ms, or ninty.
---
Evolution is not true, I've had a dog for 14 years and its still a dog no change into a cat.~William Simms