This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony fans: Do you have more respect for Nintendo or Microsoft as a competitor?

#41SuperShadowAcePosted 2/7/2013 6:30:34 AM
Nintendo, Microsoft pulls crap that's bad for the industry. The big one is that all content has to be the same on all versions of the game if it's on the 360 or you can't sell it on there. It's why MGS3 HD lacks Snake vs Monkey and the nightmare stage since that stuff relied on ties with Sony. It's also was DE:HRs cutscenes looked like crap. They had to compress them for the 360 and weren't allowed to leave them alone for the PS3/PC.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
#42melbye80Posted 2/7/2013 6:31:50 AM
I despise Microsoft as a console-manufacture because it was more important to get a head start on the competition than release a console that was properly tested
#43RollingCradlePosted 2/7/2013 6:57:07 AM
^Yeah pretty much everybody got a damn YLOD within a year!

Oh wait that was Sony's huge eff up.
#44GoodOlWanduPosted 2/8/2013 3:48:14 PM
RollingCradle posted...
^Yeah pretty much everybody got a damn YLOD within a year!

Oh wait that was Sony's huge eff up.

My launch ps3 is still running good. It survived the YLOD on its own twice!
---
PSN: Wandu
XBL: TALTON 187
#45Juvart24Posted 2/8/2013 4:11:23 PM
I tend to see Nintendo as a joke nowadays witch is really sad as I used to love then before they started getting all gimmicky. It's like picking up a normal controller and playing a game on your TV has become a mortal sin with them.
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
GT: Juvart24
#46NotOnL8LYPosted 2/8/2013 4:41:17 PM
Nintendo

Used to be Microsoft, but Nintendo gained some respect for again selling their consoles for a loss at launch and almost so for handhelds. Microsoft lost some respect for lack of diversity in first party title offerings as of late and for, somewhat related, wasting Rare on Avatar then Kinect development. It's also time for Microsoft to rethink their Gold account system. To be fair I'm also annoyed by Nintendo's continued region locking of games and console locking DLC, but the latter is set to change.
---
"tnam aeht wma si! ehaey!" - Kiwi, Time Stalkers
#47rschrake86Posted 2/8/2013 4:42:21 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
enigma2274 posted...
MS...Nintendo is for casual gamers sol I rarely acknowledge them.

We're all just gamers, no matter what games we enjoy. Terms like "core gamer", "hardcore gamer", "real gamer", "true gamer", and "casual gamer" are ridiculous.

We're gamers if we play video games of any kind.

---
~HTTR~
#48ThamauturgePosted 2/8/2013 4:43:05 PM
Love Nintendo. Loathe Microsoft. The choice is clear.
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
#49kingrat2314Posted 2/8/2013 6:01:49 PM
Nintendo. I'm just not a big fan of companies like Microsoft and Apple. I also hate the ads these two companies put out. Apple ads are sickening.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of ass. I'm out of gum too. I guess I'll just sit here.
#50eloratingsPosted 2/11/2013 9:38:33 PM
why not both ? I do respect both.