This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony continues to innovate!!

#21TheTenth10Posted 2/7/2013 5:56:26 AM
there's still a possiblity - seeing how WiiU sales dropped fast - that people don't care about home consoles at all, thanks to the casual market destroying everything, and phone games considered as real video games
#22ShineboxerPosted 2/7/2013 7:11:31 AM
Shineboxer posted...
The only thing Sony has been innovate in, has been losing a ton money.

Sony always wins.

No sorry every single expert agrees Sony has defined gaming every generation since the Playstations existence.

Every expert agrees that Sony is in a lot of trouble, and some agree that Sony going out of business is inevitable.

Sony has defined gaming every generation since the Playstations existence

Sony

Make.Believe
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#23JerichoDarkstarPosted 2/7/2013 7:13:09 AM
Okay, I really do love sony, but whoever wrote that was the definition of fanboy.
---
I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
PSN: DarkSilverCloud
#24MattVSinPosted 2/7/2013 8:38:02 AM
I see that most of the poster here have no clue what Sony Defense Force is. Its a purely satirical website.
---
PSN: MattVSin
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions. - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
#25ShineboxerPosted 2/7/2013 8:41:28 AM
I see that most of the poster here have no clue what Sony Defense Force is. Its a purely satirical website.

yep, but it's fun making fun of the real SDF on this board, and I've haven't seen TC post with that account in a while and his topics are actually quite good.

This>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FF topic #5646745672
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#26JoveHackPosted 2/7/2013 8:50:12 AM
Shineboxer posted...
The only thing Sony has been innovate in, has been losing a ton money.

Sony always wins.

Sony is large and in charge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayE0MrVlfdE

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved
http://primal.wikia.com
#27FungumPosted 2/7/2013 8:51:39 AM
TonyKojima posted...
Sony is already ahead of MS with the next gen consoles. Sony is gaming! the PS4 will be another technological marvel just as the PS3 was!

A technological marvel that never got off the ground and was blasted by pretty much every developer ever as a convoluted piece of trash? Right.