This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Every time I try to beat P3:FES I always stop at July

#1velvet_hammerPosted 2/6/2013 9:42:35 PM
Everything just seems so repetitive the story really hasnt gone any where.. The whole 2 months of fuka ordeal really was a drab.. Does it get better? I do enjoy the combat and mixing persona's for the most part but game has been easy for a while now.. only the first few levels where difficult so far.. and the last full moon boss was laughable
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#2enigma2274Posted 2/6/2013 9:46:01 PM
It does get better. I'm playing P3P on my Vita and I took a long break around the same time, but soon after that the story starts to really pick up.
---
PS3: Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4 PSN: enigma2288
#3caffiend7Posted 2/6/2013 9:47:07 PM
Where's your motivation? Keep playing you're missing out on so much awesome and feels.
#4velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:48:15 PM
cool. I just couldnt stand the whole fuka, ghost, school ordeal that took like 2 months.. the opening of the game was awesome.. since then the story and everything else besides the combat has gone down hill
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#5Dicer7Posted 2/6/2013 9:53:50 PM
Keep going dude. Once you get the other party members the plot starts to come out more. The last few months imo are pretty heavy especially if you're wrapping up a lot of your Social Links.
#6velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:59:09 PM
what month does the game end?
---
#71wingeddevilPosted 2/6/2013 10:22:17 PM(edited)
It ends in January, but yeah this game has one of the best setup to the finale I've seen in a game, you have to do it at least once.

Also don't look and think too much on my sig.....

Spoiler Alert
---
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end...It matters not who you are, death awaits you..."
~Avatar of Death (Persona 3)
#8star_guy_100Posted 2/6/2013 10:25:43 PM
i was very into it up until like oct/november. where a big reveal is made. after the reveal, the game completely loses steam for me and it was a struggle to push through and finish the game.
#91wingeddevilPosted 2/6/2013 10:42:00 PM
star_guy_100 posted...
i was very into it up until like oct/november. where a big reveal is made. after the reveal, the game completely loses steam for me and it was a struggle to push through and finish the game.

You needed to get into the beginning of December, then I don't know how you can't finish the game.

Again watch out....

Spoiler Alert
---
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end...It matters not who you are, death awaits you..."
~Avatar of Death (Persona 3)