This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Every time I try to beat P3:FES I always stop at July

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Every time I try to beat P3:FES I always stop at July

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
3 years ago#1
Everything just seems so repetitive the story really hasnt gone any where.. The whole 2 months of fuka ordeal really was a drab.. Does it get better? I do enjoy the combat and mixing persona's for the most part but game has been easy for a while now.. only the first few levels where difficult so far.. and the last full moon boss was laughable
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique

User Info: enigma2274

enigma2274
3 years ago#2
It does get better. I'm playing P3P on my Vita and I took a long break around the same time, but soon after that the story starts to really pick up.
PS3: Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, Dead Space 3
Vita: EDF 2017, Persona 3, Sly Cooper 4 PSN: enigma2288

User Info: caffiend7

caffiend7
3 years ago#3
Where's your motivation? Keep playing you're missing out on so much awesome and feels.

velvet_hammer
3 years ago#4
cool. I just couldnt stand the whole fuka, ghost, school ordeal that took like 2 months.. the opening of the game was awesome.. since then the story and everything else besides the combat has gone down hill
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique

User Info: Dicer7

Dicer7
3 years ago#5
Keep going dude. Once you get the other party members the plot starts to come out more. The last few months imo are pretty heavy especially if you're wrapping up a lot of your Social Links.

velvet_hammer
3 years ago#6
what month does the game end?

User Info: 1wingeddevil

1wingeddevil
3 years ago#7
It ends in January, but yeah this game has one of the best setup to the finale I've seen in a game, you have to do it at least once.

Also don't look and think too much on my sig.....

Spoiler Alert
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end...It matters not who you are, death awaits you..."
~Avatar of Death (Persona 3)

User Info: star_guy_100

star_guy_100
3 years ago#8
i was very into it up until like oct/november. where a big reveal is made. after the reveal, the game completely loses steam for me and it was a struggle to push through and finish the game.

User Info: 1wingeddevil

1wingeddevil
3 years ago#9
star_guy_100 posted...
i was very into it up until like oct/november. where a big reveal is made. after the reveal, the game completely loses steam for me and it was a struggle to push through and finish the game.

You needed to get into the beginning of December, then I don't know how you can't finish the game.

Again watch out....

Spoiler Alert
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end...It matters not who you are, death awaits you..."
~Avatar of Death (Persona 3)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Every time I try to beat P3:FES I always stop at July

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived