This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My PSN gamer level is 66 and I have zero platinums.

#11UniversquallPosted 2/7/2013 10:57:06 PM
66? Erm
---
After the Fallout
#12Stanger5150Posted 2/7/2013 11:11:18 PM
SCCAN85 posted...
didn't it max out at 50 supposedly?

It was increased in 2011 I think.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Far Cry 3, Jak and Daxter, Mega Man X Collection, Yo! Noid, Batman Returns, Jaws"
#13JiZamezPosted 2/7/2013 11:23:41 PM
Max is 100, has been for like 3 or 4 years (get a lot of random invites due to my awful PSN name and also because I used PS Home pretty often).
---
Playstation 3 Network ID: MapleStory
My Fat Princess, Square-Enix, & other game OST's: http://youtube.com/mapleps3
#14OfficerTJHookaPosted 2/7/2013 11:44:19 PM(edited)
Just think TC. You could have used all those hours having a life instead of wasting it obtaining pointless trophies. Such a waste. -sighs-
---
"You're a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell."
#15DeezulPosted 2/8/2013 12:03:39 AM
OfficerTJHooka posted...
Just think TC. You could have used all those hours having a life instead of wasting it obtaining pointless trophies. Such a waste. -sighs-

Please explain your reasoning for being so condescending. In classic internet irony you take time out of your incredible fulfilling life to make a forum post on a video game site telling someone that they have wasted their time doing something they probably consider fun.

Whom among the two of you is really wasting their time? I'm truly curious as to what goes through the head of a person when they click reply and start writing this kind of thing.

An additional point to be made considering his lack of Platinum trophies is that his mass of game achievements were probably acquired by simply playing many games and not from being what most would consider a 'trophy hunter' since many trophies are pretty much unavoidable.

This in some way implies you look down on any and all of us that play video games. Yet here you are... on Gamefaqs.. being better than all of us. Somehow.
#16OfficerTJHookaPosted 2/8/2013 12:17:22 AM
OfficerTJHooka posted...

Please explain your reasoning for being so condescending. In classic internet irony you take time out of your incredible fulfilling life to make a forum post on a video game site telling someone that they have wasted their time doing something they probably consider fun.

Whom among the two of you is really wasting their time? I'm truly curious as to what goes through the head of a person when they click reply and start writing this kind of thing.

An additional point to be made considering his lack of Platinum trophies is that his mass of game achievements were probably acquired by simply playing many games and not from being what most would consider a 'trophy hunter' since many trophies are pretty much unavoidable.

This in some way implies you look down on any and all of us that play video games. Yet here you are... on Gamefaqs.. being better than all of us. Somehow.

I like poking fun at people, relax.
---
"You're a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell."
#17DeezulPosted 2/8/2013 12:55:09 AM
OfficerTJHooka posted...

But thats not what you did unless you were attempting to poke fun at yourself. You just made yourself look stupid.

Really. I'm curious. What went through your head when you made that reply? What reaction did you expect it would receive? How did you think it was clever? Why did you think it was funny?
#18ThePuddingManPosted 2/8/2013 1:00:46 AM
Deezul posted...
OfficerTJHooka posted...

But thats not what you did unless you were attempting to poke fun at yourself. You just made yourself look stupid.

Really. I'm curious. What went through your head when you made that reply? What reaction did you expect it would receive? How did you think it was clever? Why did you think it was funny?

Somebody is on their period and has hurt feelings.
#19AbyssalHeartPosted 2/8/2013 1:07:50 AM
Deezul posted...
OfficerTJHooka posted...

The butthurt is strong with this one.
#20Edison720Posted 2/8/2013 1:10:14 AM
Deezul posted...
OfficerTJHooka posted...

WHOAAAA NELLLY! o. o *hands you a chill pill*