This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Im a little skeptical about Ni No Kuni

#61theshovellerPosted 2/8/2013 1:39:17 PM
vervaine posted...
I don't like the art style either. I've never liked Ghibli graphics. Anime style is usually a plus, but... not this type. The demo (who thought timer was a good idea?) didn't excite me too much, so I'm skipping this game... as much as I wanted another jRPG on PS3 :/

Totally understandable. I can't get my brother to give a few animes a try because he hates the art style used in them. He abhors that Osamu Tezuka style they use in Cyborg 009 and such.
#62killakPosted 2/8/2013 2:57:21 PM
Nicodimus posted...
you're statement is idiotic, and you know it.

I'm not going to worry about the opinion of someone who doesn't know 3rd grade grammar.

While i gave you the benefit of the doubt... your stooping to using grammar correction when put in your place, confirms that you cannot argue your points.

Well done.
---
When the evil Shredder attacks, These turtle boys don't cut 'em no slack.
#63NicodimusPosted 2/8/2013 4:22:44 PM(edited)
"My point" isn't even my point. It's just so obviously the way the world is. Don't take my word for it, just look for yourself. Everyone alive is worried about appearance, and it is one of the most important things when choosing who to date. Everyone with a pair of eyes is shallow, and frankly there is nothing wrong with it. It's biology. It's the urge to breed with the most attractive member of the opposite sex. Every species on the planet has a way for individual animals to pick out their mates, and it's almost always something visual.

---
"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford
#64Still__RippinPosted 2/8/2013 4:23:35 PM
Nicodimus posted...
"My point" isn't even my point. It's just so obviously the way the world is. Don't take my word for it, just look for yourself. Everyone alive is worried about appearance, and it is one of the most important things when choosing who to date. Everyone with a pair of eyes is shallow, and frankly there is nothing wrong with it. It's biology. It's the urge to breed with the most attractive member of the opposite sex. Every species on the planet has a way for individual animals to pick out their mates, and it's almost always something visual.

Awe, you got me modded. l guess l really must have been dead on considering you still are ignoring me.
---
l'm Rip, l love gaming. Been gaming since SNES and this is my channel~
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeitgeistGamer?feature=mhee
#65killakPosted 2/8/2013 6:39:01 PM
Nicodimus posted...

Just because you're shallow, dont assume the world is too. Otherwise your second extreme opinion wojld be wrong and you'd have to find another grammatical error to worm out of it.

Lol... i really cant believe you used that particular out.
---
When the evil Shredder attacks, These turtle boys don't cut 'em no slack.