This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony Fans: Which competitor do you respect more, Nintendo or Microsoft?

#21Azure_lKitePosted 2/7/2013 7:56:49 AM
Nintendo, easily.
And that's considering I facepalm at most stuff Nintendo has been doing wih their latest systems.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#22Hello_MeloPosted 2/7/2013 7:58:17 AM
Microsoft has games and they're innovative in hardware and design. They're more of a direct competitor. Nintendo seems to have found a niche as a secondary system with some great first party games.
---
I love you.
#23TwinmoldPosted 2/7/2013 8:00:41 AM
This topic is actually great as a guide of who to not pay attention to on this board.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#24Flare1721Posted 2/7/2013 8:06:46 AM
I'd say Nintendo but since PSASBR was released a lot of fanboys and then some are seeing it as a pure copy of Nintendo. These people are very annoying and kinda stupid at the same time.

I'm sorry guys try making new games that please more then just Mario and Zelda fans. By all means I like them to death but seriously when Sony tries making something of there own using others ideas all you guys so is complain. At least there doing something different. No one complains when you guys try something different.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#25Silver987Posted 2/7/2013 8:51:56 AM
Has to be Nintendo. Some of first games I every played were on the SNES and the GB Colour was my first handheld. They've done more to revolutionise gaming and I also feel that they are more committed to gaming than Microsoft. My only criticism of Nintendo is that they need to do far more to attract 3rd party developers so they can offer more of a variety of games and they need to promote more new titles. It also wouldn't hurt if they improved their online services.
#26LLL_DeadlyPosted 2/7/2013 8:53:03 AM
Nintendo > Sony and Microsoft, because of Zelda, the greatest video game series of all time.

But yeah, I respect Nintendo more.
---
Wind Waker is one of the greatest games ever made. Hoping the HD Remake does it justice.
#27faris_ruhiPosted 2/7/2013 9:12:06 AM
I respect Nintendo more because of the classics. But if we were talking only about this gen, I respect Microsoft more simply because it's a true 1-to-1 competition for the games that I like which pushes the quality of games up.
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Backlog on hold. Currently playing: Halo 4
#28Pereb27Posted 2/7/2013 9:12:49 AM
Hello_Melo posted...
Microsoft has games and they're innovative in hardware and design. They're more of a direct competitor. Nintendo seems to have found a niche as a secondary system with some great first party games.

HALO FORZA GOW HALO FORZA GOW HALO FORZA GOW

Such a great lineup.
At least they don't milk the crap out of the Halo franchise like Activision does with Cod, I'll give them that.
#29thesnoopmeisterPosted 2/7/2013 9:19:54 AM
Microsoft. They are not trying to sell a current gen console as next gen.
#30este914Posted 2/7/2013 9:28:12 AM
I voted for: "No respect for either" since you didnt have a "same amount of respect for both" option
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !