This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 report,gamers planning to get FOTNS Ken's Rage 2, there is a Bonus version.

#1xenosaga123Posted 2/7/2013 6:59:25 AM
Yea, it's better to use the check all new releases list option.

PSN Store is wonky design now but it's not recommended to shop using the front page ads, new releases show all the list of things recently released and for Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2,

those planning on buying it
should consider the Bonus / bundle version, which is the SAME price as the normal version.

the bonus version is not the version shown on the front page/highlights sections.

the bonus version comes with free access to 9 DLC costumes. ( purchasing the normal version does not.)

The Bonus version in the description said something about this version being available until May.

Just helpful advice for those planning on getting it so they get extra free content. :) (DLC costumes are swappable in Dream mode, and the changes reflect in Legend mode too.)

I'm not done with Legend mode yet, my current impressions are that it's already proving to be one of the best single player story modes on PS3. Very in depth and emotional, with gameplay that keeps getting better and various twists to it and different characters to use here and there. And the signature moves keep piling up, adding more creative ways to defeat enemies.

Aside from fighting outdoors, there has been cases of optional night stealth sequences with stealth kills, unique boss fight moments, stalking/hunting someone, protecting people, bar fights, clearing a path destroying walls/obstacles, climbing, wall jumping, etc.

It's a very adult story filled with humanity.
:)

So yea just letting people know so they don't end up buying the normal version instead of the bonus version which is available until like May.

I'm actually surprised the bonus version will be available that long. :) Guess Wii U isn't the only version getting bonus bundle deal on digital market at not extra cost.
#2PedroMontanaPosted 2/10/2013 11:10:08 AM
Lol, how unnecessarily confusing. They simply should only offer the bonus version now and replace it with the regular one later.

Anyway, it's a good game worth buying for beat'em up fans. It's part of the Musou/Warriors series, but it feels more like an old school beat'em up.
---
No More Heroes