This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

great news PS3 fans, NG3 Razor's Edge triples up to 100 co-op missions!!

#21SoliquidusPosted 2/7/2013 8:46:29 AM(edited)
true_gamer80 posted...
Soliquidus posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
I like how ppl are excited for this around here yet the core game many many many ppl ripped apart remains the exact same pretty much, they just adding extra fluff and everyone is praising or excited now when the core game is the same in one of the most ripped apart games this gen lol....oh GF lol

The Combat is what most people ripped apart noob. Personally, I didn't rip it apart, but I disliked the direction Hayashi went in with NG 3. Razors Edge more closely resembles the Combat System that many Ninja Gaiden Fans loved in Sigma 2, and it is a major difference.

Ninja Gaiden is mainly about the deep, complex and skill based Combat System. With Razors Edge, we get closer to these aspects of Ninja Gaiden that were somewhat lost in Ninja Gaiden 3. We aren't getting everything back, but it is definitely a move in the right direction

If you can't see this, then it means you are a scrub and shouldn't be talking about Ninja Gaiden anyway.

wow...nerd raging or what lol...name calling has started over what I said lol...wow

and no the combat was but one of many many things that the game got completely ripped apart far...completely ripped apart...

but hey lets add some fluff and everyone will turn around and say a game that was one of the worst this gen by many is now good cause they added fluff to it lol....

Also why are you speaking to me as if I dont know anything about NG lol, beaten everyone on their respected hardest diff going right back to nes...I'll refrain from acting like a kid and start with name calling lol....

Lol. Keep talking like you know what's up, when you clearly don't noob
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#22SoliquidusPosted 2/7/2013 8:48:19 AM
toadieman posted...
I hate co-op missions. It's the single reason I don't have NGS2 platinum.

It is the hardest part of the game tho. So you don't have it due to not liking it, or due to the difficulty of it?
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#23toadiemanPosted 2/7/2013 8:50:52 AM
Soliquidus posted...
toadieman posted...

It is the hardest part of the game tho. So you don't have it due to not liking it, or due to the difficulty of it?

Due to terrible connection. Lag is a b**** for that game.
---
PSN: toadieman
#24true_gamer80Posted 2/7/2013 8:56:06 AM(edited)
Soliquidus posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
Soliquidus posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
I like how ppl are excited for this around here yet the core game many many many ppl ripped apart remains the exact same pretty much, they just adding extra fluff and everyone is praising or excited now when the core game is the same in one of the most ripped apart games this gen lol....oh GF lol

The Combat is what most people ripped apart noob. Personally, I didn't rip it apart, but I disliked the direction Hayashi went in with NG 3. Razors Edge more closely resembles the Combat System that many Ninja Gaiden Fans loved in Sigma 2, and it is a major difference.

Ninja Gaiden is mainly about the deep, complex and skill based Combat System. With Razors Edge, we get closer to these aspects of Ninja Gaiden that were somewhat lost in Ninja Gaiden 3. We aren't getting everything back, but it is definitely a move in the right direction

If you can't see this, then it means you are a scrub and shouldn't be talking about Ninja Gaiden anyway.

wow...nerd raging or what lol...name calling has started over what I said lol...wow

and no the combat was but one of many many things that the game got completely ripped apart far...completely ripped apart...

but hey lets add some fluff and everyone will turn around and say a game that was one of the worst this gen by many is now good cause they added fluff to it lol....

Also why are you speaking to me as if I dont know anything about NG lol, beaten everyone on their respected hardest diff going right back to nes...I'll refrain from acting like a kid and start with name calling lol....

haha listen to you, typical GF poster lol, I dont even have to reply with you, your nerd rage says enough lol :) the fact your trying to insult me with gaming knowldge also should speak volumes wih your child like mndframe lol...oh no lookk what your saying to me...crying over here lol....

You dont have to agree with someones opinion but to start claling them names ar raging over diff of opinion lol...again typcial GF poster lol...

and whats the rage over lol...me saying its funny how ripped apart this game was only for some to now praise it over some tweaks and additions when the core game remains the same....and your raging over that lol...yikes...
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#25true_gamer80Posted 2/7/2013 8:54:54 AM(edited)
toadieman posted...
Soliquidus posted...
toadieman posted...

this aswell, I loved the missions but I have yet to play a current gen NG where coop was actually playable 20% of the time, lag has been a huge issue for coop in this series :(
---
#26SoliquidusPosted 2/7/2013 8:57:25 AM
toadieman posted...
Soliquidus posted...
toadieman posted...

Hmmmmm. I had some terrible lag as well, but I was able to meet some dudes Online that I did many Team Missions with. It lagged to an extent yes, but we were able to still play effectively. You just have to find someone that you don't lag much with man. Of course they will have to be skilled as well, but that is another story

Just go the Sigma 2 Board and see if anyone is up for it. Just make a topic about it, post your location, and see what happens

This is definitely the biggest obstacle in obtaining the Sigma 2 Plat tho. It makes everything else seem like a cakewalk. So even if you find someone skilled and have smooth games with them, expect a deliciously satisfying challenge regardless
---
#27SoliquidusPosted 2/7/2013 8:59:04 AM
true_gamer80 posted...
Soliquidus posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
Soliquidus posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

haha listen to you, typical GF poster lol, I dont even have to reply with you, your nerd rage says enough lol :) the fact your trying to insult me with gaming knowldge also should speak volumes wih your child like mndframe lol...oh no lookk what your saying to me...crying over here lol....

You dont have to agree with someones opinion but to start claling them names ar raging over diff of opinion lol...again typcial GF poster lol...

and whats the rage over lol...me saying its funny how ripped apart this game was only for some to now praise it over some tweaks and additions when the core game remains the same....and your raging over that lol...yikes...

Noob continues to cry over the fact that he doesn't know what he is talking about, but actually thinks he does. Lol noob.
---
#28true_gamer80Posted 2/7/2013 9:09:38 AM(edited)
your actually sayig most here didnt bash NG3 lol? Your actually trying to say the core game isnt ng3 now ? wait whats that you keep simply ignoring this and calling me a noob, is that cause thats exactly the case and the only way you can respond is by raging calling ppl names lol....

whats with your child like mindframe lol....typical GF user, throw insults instead of acting civilised, I bet you think your funny and cool to yet fail to realise how your coming off as a childish fool here lol...

whats ironic is your the only person crying in here lol....this is a first, your nerd raging/crying over a response then reply stop crying....riiiight lol

---
#29vashtrichamPosted 2/7/2013 9:17:32 AM(edited)
Quote:vashtricham posted...
Will this also be a digital release and is there release date

Read carefull, the first lines said:

The game is scheduled to launch both at retail and via digital download on the 5th of April 2013.

See? and people ask me why I use bold.

@xenosaga123
When you put a lot of sentences in bold people tend to read mostly those parts as they are more like bullet points. I'm not surprised people are not reading that long post

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#30SoliquidusPosted 2/7/2013 9:33:41 AM(edited)
true_gamer80 posted...
your actually sayig most here didnt bash NG3 lol? Your actually trying to say the core game isnt ng3 now ? wait whats that you keep simply ignoring this and calling me a noob, is that cause thats exactly the case and the only way you can respond is by raging calling ppl names lol....

whats with your child like mindframe lol....typical GF user, throw insults instead of acting civilised, I bet you think your funny and cool to yet fail to realise how your coming off as a childish fool here lol...

I clearly stated that NG 3 was bashed, and that I disliked the direction Hayashi went in with the game as well. If you are going to completely ignore what I said thus far, then what is the purpose in this argument? It just shows how ignorant you are

Combat from Sigma 2 was drastically changed when NG 3 was made. Even something as seemingly small as the removal of dismemberment, equated to a huge change in the way the game was played, and therefore directly affected a change in the combat system. Razors Edge addresses a few of the complaints that fans had with NG 3, and fixes some of these problems. Effectively making it more closely resemble the Combat System from Sigma 2, even tho it is still a ways off from that Combat System regardless.

Combat being the most important aspect of Ninja Gaiden, the fans were disappointed with NG 3, and now that the Combat is reverting more closely back to the Sigma 2 System, we are a bit more satisfied with that at least. It isn't fully there yet, but it is a move in the right direction for sure. Again, the changes made thus far, are huge changes to the Combat System. If you don't understand this, then you seriously shouldn't be saying anything

Most other things in the game are going to remain the same of course, but these issues, were never the greatest issue that fans had with NG 3. Most of the issues were purely based on the changes made to the combat system, and this was actually the biggest issue. So the fact that this is being remedied in some manner, is a big deal

You not seeing this, shows that you truly don't know much about Ninja Gaiden. Core system this, core system that you say. Gimme a break dude. You have no idea what you are talking about
---