This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why Have You Not Switched to PC Yet?

#1Madmicky933Posted 2/7/2013 10:07:21 AM
I want to know why YOU have not switched to PC yet for gaming?

Listen, I used to be strictly Sony when I played games. I had a PS1, PS2, and then a PS3.
I loved the experience and everything.

But later, I realized that the consoles aren't really getting better when it comes to graphics and the gameplay is starting to suffer.
Games have horrible screen tearing (where you move the camera in any game and the screen has a weird glitch in it that makes it hard to see what's going on), the frames per second are getting lower and lower and making the games have SO MUCH of a lag feeling, and the graphics are just straight out blurry.

I switched to PC and I'm actually saving money now more than ever since games are cheaper.
I'm amazed at how much better gaming is on a PC as none of the issues I just stated that consoles have are on PC.

SO, tell me: why haven't you switched yet if the experience is better in every way and you even save money in the end?
---
Karma... Is a powerful force..
#2SpacePirateSealPosted 2/7/2013 10:08:08 AM
PC has no games... That I want to play.
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TrangOul-1280/hero/25125410
#3anonymous46773Posted 2/7/2013 10:08:37 AM
But I switched to PC years ago.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#4kupo1705Posted 2/7/2013 10:09:10 AM
PC has always been my primary platform.
#5L0ZPosted 2/7/2013 10:09:27 AM
I have and haven't. I play pc exclusives and ps3 exclusives and I buy multi platforms with multi on the console that most of my friends are likely to get the game for 360
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#6LLL_DeadlyPosted 2/7/2013 10:09:29 AM
PS3 has JRPG exclusives (such as Tales) that I always enjoy.
---
Wind Waker is one of the greatest games ever made. Hoping the HD Remake does it justice.
#7Killah PriestPosted 2/7/2013 10:11:57 AM
I have a gaming PC, built it myself.

I prefer consoles for the most part, far more convenient.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#8toadiemanPosted 2/7/2013 10:12:51 AM
Error 985987: This lame ass laptop can't play X game because your broke ass can't afford to upgrade.
---
PSN: toadieman
#9Madmicky933(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:14:40 AM
SpacePirateSeal posted...
PC has no games... That I want to play.

What about Far Cry 3, Max Payne 3, Grand Theft Auto series, Mass Effect series, Skyrim, NBA 2K13, Civilization V, The Sims 3, Splinter Cell, etc..?

Do you not like any of these games? There's no way you can only like PS3 exclusives and hate all the multiplatform games.
---
Karma... Is a powerful force..
#10XNo_FearXPosted 2/7/2013 10:14:43 AM
I didnt switch but I just got into pc gaming because I told myself it isnt so stupid to use a keyboard and mouse for games ad sometimes Im too lazy to play on the big tv.
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Playing: Dead Space 3, Mass Effect 3 and Team Fortress 2