This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SSX giveaway results: His favorite color is fuscia

#1MourningReignsPosted 2/7/2013 11:00:54 AM
Congratulations to Superfly Jo Jo! I'll do another of these when I get bored of a game I own.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#2Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 2/7/2013 12:35:59 PM
good win! the board can celebrate this day for once someone told the truth and a free game is earned!
#3il_capitanoPosted 2/7/2013 5:59:50 PM
Proof?
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
#4don_juan_darkoPosted 2/7/2013 6:10:14 PM
il_capitano posted...
Proof?

How can he prove it? Even if he made a video of himself putting putting it in a package and taking it to the post office, you could always claim that he was sending it to a personal friend.
#5tactikz4Posted 2/7/2013 6:12:34 PM
EU players needs to do some too Lol:)
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#6MourningReigns(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:25:08 PM
il_capitano posted...
Proof?

Well, here's the thing.It doesn't matter if anyone else besides the guy that won the contest believes it. If he wants to take a picture of the game and put it up on GameFAQS as proof of receiving, that's up to him.

I genuinely don't care if anyone else believes if I send the game or not, they didn't win.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#7regsantotomasPosted 2/8/2013 11:20:07 AM
MourningReigns posted...
il_capitano posted...
Proof?

Well, here's the thing.It doesn't matter if anyone else besides the guy that won the contest believes it. If he wants to take a picture of the game and put it up on GameFAQS as proof of receiving, that's up to him.

I genuinely don't care if anyone else believes if I send the game or not, they didn't win.

+1

Yeah, providing any kind of proof is going to be difficult but really, it's unnecessary.

I'm thinking of doing something similar for my copy of Disgaea 4
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#8mogar002Posted 2/8/2013 11:21:05 AM
It's like people don't know who TC is.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg