This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playing Sly 4 and Ni No Kuni makes me feel like gaming is back to the PS2 days

#1Dark World RulerPosted 2/7/2013 10:36:17 AM
And Im loving it
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#2CynicalGamer1Posted 2/7/2013 10:37:19 AM
Ni No Kuni reminded me of what I miss. I bought a ps2 again and about 10 JRPGs just to revisit it.
#3JohnHitman47Posted 2/7/2013 10:38:10 AM
I want sly 4 but already use all my money (money for games) to pre order some games.
---
Love good shooters and horror.
#4weskers errand boyPosted 2/7/2013 10:48:52 AM
CynicalGamer1 posted...
Ni No Kuni reminded me of what I miss. I bought a ps2 again and about 10 JRPGs just to revisit it.

Might I ask which ones? I'm over saturated on PS1 RPGs but I have a defecit of PS2 ones.
---
RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#5CynicalGamer1Posted 2/7/2013 10:51:42 AM
weskers errand boy posted...
CynicalGamer1 posted...

Might I ask which ones? I'm over saturated on PS1 RPGs but I have a defecit of PS2 ones.

Lets see. Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Suikoden 3, 4 and 5. Rogue Galaxy, Dark Cloud 1 and 2, Wild Arms 5, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Tales of the Abyss, Dragon Quest VIII, Wild Arms Alter Code F, Grandia 2, Shadow Hearts and Persona 3 and 4.

I owned some of these, bought ones I didn't. I could easily pick anyone out of this bunch and have a week or more of good gaming
#6ShineboxerPosted 2/7/2013 10:58:02 AM
This topic again by the same person?

Even games need reassurance now?
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#7theshovellerPosted 2/7/2013 11:03:19 AM
Shineboxer posted...

People can't play games and just have fun anymore. They need to somehow feel like everyone agrees with them, or else "they all just suck and must be some kind of stupid gamers." I like RE6, and hate when people insult me for liking it (directly or indirectly,) and would rather much take a page from my book when they (hopefully) notice I'm not insulting them for not liking it, you know?
#8SigmaHacielPosted 2/7/2013 11:17:02 AM
CynicalGamer1 posted...
weskers errand boy posted...
CynicalGamer1 posted...

Lets see. Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Suikoden 3, 4 and 5. Rogue Galaxy, Dark Cloud 1 and 2, Wild Arms 5, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Tales of the Abyss, Dragon Quest VIII, Wild Arms Alter Code F, Grandia 2, Shadow Hearts and Persona 3 and 4.

I owned some of these, bought ones I didn't. I could easily pick anyone out of this bunch and have a week or more of good gaming

You've chosen so well I need a new pair of pants.

Bravo.
#9CynicalGamer1Posted 2/7/2013 11:18:16 AM
theshoveller posted...
Shineboxer posted...

People can't play games and just have fun anymore. They need to somehow feel like everyone agrees with them, or else "they all just suck and must be some kind of stupid gamers." I like RE6, and hate when people insult me for liking it (directly or indirectly,) and would rather much take a page from my book when they (hopefully) notice I'm not insulting them for not liking it, you know?

If you notice his sig he is touting his gaming pc specs. pc gamers have a holier than thou attitude so. They also dont really enjoy gaming, they just like to try out games and then complain about them.

Also, lol his computer specs are quite sad.
#10faris_ruhiPosted 2/7/2013 11:19:13 AM
OMG, Shineboxer made a post about reassurance! What a twist!
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Backlog on hold. Currently playing: Halo 4