This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free copy of Deadlocked HD for those who bought full Frontal Assault:

#11Kenaue(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:22:53 AM
KrustyBrownRing posted...
Deadlocked (PS2) is the only game I have gotten rid of in 16 years. Just didn't do it for me. Good on them to compensate for this though.
(didn't vote, not affected)

Understandable, it is a much different game than the first 3.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#12TauriLeaderPosted 2/7/2013 12:13:11 PM
Europe get MotorStorm RC instead.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#13glory of power metalPosted 2/7/2013 12:16:37 PM
Deadlocked was the natural progression after R&C3. They got more and more combat oriented until Deadlocked was pretty much a TPS. I love it and it was actually the last game I played on my PS2 like a year ago.
---
i7-950 3.4GHz | GeForce GTX 285 | 16 GB DDR3 | NEC 2490WUXi 1920x1200
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
#14beastwarkingPosted 2/7/2013 12:19:35 PM
Sweet, free game. I was actually gonna sell Full Frontal Assualt because it isn't very good. But this makes up for it pretty nicely
---
ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong
Hail to the king, baby
#15Kenaue(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:21:23 PM
glory of power metal posted...
Deadlocked was the natural progression after R&C3. They got more and more combat oriented until Deadlocked was pretty much a TPS. I love it and it was actually the last game I played on my PS2 like a year ago.

I definitely loved Deadlocked. I missed a lot of the platforming and stuff, but Deadlocked was an exceptionally solid and well made game.
---
PSN: Lord_CBH / Live: LordCBH
#16FiendingHardPosted 2/7/2013 12:21:56 PM
This is a great offer. FFA isn't that great on its own but throw Deadlocked HD into the mix and its completely worth it. For those who haven't played it, Deadlocked isn't a traditional planet hopping adventure with a mix of exploration and platforming, its mostly an arena based gladiatior wave-survival/challenges.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Doom 3 BFG, Torchlight 2, Final Fantasy 9.
#17Kenaue(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:22:56 PM
TauriLeader posted...
Europe get MotorStorm RC instead.

Oh wow. That sucks. Motorstorm Rc isn't even related to the series. Lame choice from SCEE.
---
PSN: Lord_CBH / Live: LordCBH