This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The most underrated game of all time

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The most underrated game of all time
3 years ago#1
I'm curious as the how this topic will turn out especially considering how the most overrated game of all time topic went.
3 years ago#2
Transformers War for Cybertron, or Transformers Fall of Cybertron. Terribly underrated that it didn't do these games justice. They finally brought back Transformers relevance in games.
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
3 years ago#3
Ocarina of Time!!

Just kidding. But again, I'd give a game from the Zelda series.

Spirit Tracks. The game had a great soundtrack, the best item usage in the series, some really cool dungeons, and more content than Skyward Sword...yet all it gets from the Zelda fanbase is hate.
Wind Waker is one of the greatest games ever made. Hoping the HD Remake does it justice.
3 years ago#4
Shadow Man from now defunct Acclaim.
PSN: TharkChieftain
You are a lightbulb assassin. ~Tmac2035 on "Splinter Cell"
3 years ago#5
Last played: Mass Effect 3 (multiplayer)
Last listened: Denial Fiend - "Horror Holocaust"
3 years ago#6
Versus XIII is coming in 2014, GTA5 will be awesome, and PS4/Xbox 720 is coming in Dec. Lightning Return will be super awesome and I don't care what you think!
3 years ago#7
Rescue: The Embassy Mission.
3 years ago#8
Bahamuts lagoon, one of squares last games for the snes, sadly the game never made it out of Japan. Thank goodness for Rom translation groups. Absolute masterpiece of a game
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, CS:GO, UTIII
3 years ago#9
Zombie Revenge (arcade + Dreamcast). If you like Streets of Rage/Double Dragon, you'll love this game.

THE best arcade style 3D beat-'em-up game there is. Barely anyone knows about it.
Every time a masterpiece like Nier comes along, we get 100 boring shooters. Life's unfair. - simonstrane
3 years ago#10
Rocket Knight Adventure!

Better than Sonic in every single way, and yet it never got the attention it deserved. One of my ll time favorite games.
--Car boot and pigeon ****
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The most underrated game of all time

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived