This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best multiplayer game for 7-10 year old boys?

#1TyrantLowKeyPosted 2/7/2013 4:12:32 PM
Just asking for opinions. Trying to get a multiplayer game (family friendly of course for a 7-10 year old).

Would you recommend Hot Shot Golf Fore: OoBs as one (I was looking into this game)? Are ratchet or sly cooper games multiplayer co-ops? Thanks for any help.

Oh if you know of any for Wii and 3DS (3DS doesn't have to be multiplayer of course), I'll take those also. Thanks again.
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#2BigRussDaGODPosted 2/7/2013 4:20:28 PM
call of duty
#3arclouks_xPosted 2/7/2013 4:20:52 PM
For 3ds, mk7, kid icarus uprising and new smb 2
For ps3 the skylander games, epick mickey but no mp on those, not sure about mp games for that age, probably cod, theyll meet a lot of 10 years old there.
---
PS3/VITA:arclouksx -Now playing:Ps all stars,Duodecim 012 FF, Vagrant story,KZ3 MP.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#4101TheBossPosted 2/7/2013 4:21:04 PM
Little Big Planet.
---
"When I beat Wanderlei Im a take his belt, pull his pants down and spank him for being so ugly."
tinyurl.com/ah4a3bk
#5wstfldPosted 2/7/2013 4:22:58 PM
FIFA
---
Last Played: DmC (8.5/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Civ 5, DmC, SOTC HD, StarCraft 2
#6PhoenixRushPosted 2/7/2013 4:28:13 PM
Hot Shots starts out okay at first. But the difficulty really ramps up in later courses with what seem like magnetic sand traps. Also you could swear the hole actually learns how to force push your ball just slightly away. But I can fully recommend these games:

Rayman Origins
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Go Vacation (if they like minigame type stuff. It's out of print though so good luck finding it)
Wii Party
Sonic 4 Episode 2
Donkey Kong Country Returns
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
MAYBE Hasbro Family Game Night 3 (Everything but Twister is good IMO)

Any specific genres? If you have to have a golf game Mario Golf Toadstool Tour is probably the most friendly I've ever played, but it's a Gamecube game. If you have a BC Wii it shouldn't be a problem though.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#7TyrantLowKey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:28:58 PM
^You suggest FIFA for 7-10 years? Hmm. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for all the input.
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#8agrissaPosted 2/7/2013 4:37:06 PM
CoD is what all the cool kids play!
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#9jrr18Posted 2/7/2013 4:39:48 PM
PhoenixRush posted...
snip

Wait how does twister work in a video game?
---
Victory over death itself through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#10PhoenixRushPosted 2/7/2013 4:44:26 PM
jrr18 posted...
PhoenixRush posted...
snip

Wait how does twister work in a video game?

It's just a "repeat this button sequence in rhythm" type game.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo